Who's having the worse week -- Lyin' Biden or Granny killer Cuomo?

Cuomo's turn.....

Read the Sex Crime Complaint Against Andrew Cuomo
Former NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo has been under criminal investigation in multiple counties over allegations of inappropriate behavior with women

Andrew Cuomo charged with misdemeanor sex crime in New York
Schumer's turn.....

Another of those Good for Thee's, but not for me's......

Schumer spotted maskless dancing in Puerto Rico as House voted on infrastructure package

More of your liberal elites hypocrisy.
Gropey Joe lost his shit on Peter Doocey. Damn. Maybe it's because he was caught lying about paying illegal immigrants...Or, could be his daughter's diary was in the news...The family that showers together...
Hunter's Turn.....

NYT Art Critic Spends 800 Words Trying To Find A Polite Way To Say Hunter Biden’s Art Sucks

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
should I read it to learn to be a kinder gentile insult-er
or do I put it in the "who gives a rats ass bin"
Ahem Sir ^^^^^ all a ?
Things about to get real for the Clintonista's....

The Democrats' dirt factory

Special counsel John Durham’s indictment of Igor Danchenko for lying to the FBI shows that Hillary Clinton was not merely deeply involved in the Russia collusion hoax but that it was almost exclusively her campaign’s invention, concocted by people working first to get her elected president and then, vengefully after her defeat, to undermine the presidency of Donald Trump. Politics is never pure, but the Clintons produce dirt on an industrial scale.

The Clinton Playbook....
It hasn't changed in decades.....

As the Monica Lewinsky scandal wound its lugubrious way from revelation to presidential impeachment, Clinton’s henchmen, naturally including McAuliffe, would dismiss salient points raised by Republicans or news reporters as unworthy of discussion, too vulgarly low to be considered. They’d keep up this line of nondebate until events overtook their lofty pretense, at which point they’d switch to suggesting those difficult points were all old news and therefore, again, not worth talking about. Somehow, it was never the right time to examine a statement, revelation, or contradiction; they were always either unmentionable or ancient history.
It’s reminiscent of Oscar Wilde’s unfair witticism that America is the only country to go from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. With the Clintons, issues that made the boss look bad went from beneath contempt to old hat without an intervening period of thorough examination.
Both Andy Boy and Shithead Joe are in a tie this week. Read (some) of Andy's testimony from the summer and I could sense the squirming as the investigator's honed in on his lying about harassment training. President * is presiding over the worst self-inflicted economic shit show since Jimmy Carter.
Looks like Cuomo may be getting fucked out of the handshake money he extorted on his book deal, as a result of the race and gender based political witch hunt.

Probably won't happen but I'll be a little ambivalent if it does.

Enjoy seeing a monster suffer, but don't like the racist undertones coming from the sleazy pieces of shit who orchestrated his destruction after he was no longer useful to them.

Basically the same feeling I get watching video of a Burmese python swallowing an alligator.

An invasive, grotesque alien species replacing a prehistoric American predator.

Fuck them both but kind of hold my nose and tepidy root for the alligator.
Last I saw Dementia Joe he was mumbling about fires and bridges and snow. But Andy Boy--his shit gets more and more fucked. If he has to give back the 5 mil from the book, I could die happy knowing he's on the waiting list for a one-bedroom in Flushing...
Great watching Dementia Joe shuffle away from the fake WH podium yesterday--to Muzak...If this becomes a regular thing, how about Muzak versions of "Old Man", "Golden Years", and "When I'm 64"?
Why would AOC be hanging out with the "criminals" in Florida for her vacation??

More what's go for me and not for thee....

I guess she needed a little of that Florida FREEDOM that is in such short supply here in NYS....
Then she went on Twatter apparently drunkenly claiming that old Republican guys want to sleep with her.... Bwahahahahahahahha
“If Florida’s covid policies are so dangerous how come Democrats keep vacationing there?” one commenter tweeted.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

“Welcome to Florida, AOC!” a campaign account for Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis tauntingly tweeted. “We hope you’re enjoying a taste of freedom here in the Sunshine State thanks to @RonDeSantisFL‘s leadership.”

The hashtag #AOCLovesDeSantis officially trended on Twitter as droves of conservatives crowed over the congresswoman’s visit south.