Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

Sounds like some of those Boats may have been sabotaged by low energy losers on the left, infiltrating the gala event. Austin is a Gay City with a lot of leftist assholes that would do such a thing. Pay backs are going to be hell in November when Trump gets reelected. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Travis County Sheriff's Department" ...

Little Speedo neglects to mention that there were a number of "Trump Boat Parades" around the country.

It does sound like sabotage on the water .... of course there was no "report" as to whether or not the boat owners (if the owners were even present) who had problems were IN FACT Trump Supporters.

Only supposition by the Resident Boat Safety Expert aka Speedo ... who was pretending to be "on the water" with the Trump boating supporters! What the Resident Boat Safety Expert doesn't say is exactly what "safety regulations" were violated based on his personal observations and expertise as a "Boat Safety Expert"!

Did he demand I make a list of his "fly overs"? That would require me mentioning his wife on here and that upsets him. He is the only one who can mention his wife on here.
No your party endorses anarchy from the Marxist leftwing thugs and you are a member of a party the DOESN"T DENOUNCE IT!!
If they don't condone it they indorse it...the RIGHT COMPLETELY DENONCES IT THIS VIOLENCE!!
All you do is babble..."I don't endorse it"...WHAT A FUCKING COPOUT SPEED!!
As I said the independents DON"T condone this criminal activity...but they're going to vote for a party that does...YEAH RIGHT SPEED. Originally Posted by bb1961
This is a thread on boats sinking on Lake Travis on Saturday. Don't know where you are going with your drivel.

Again I ask you -- what lies have I made on this forum? Not OPINIONS with which you disagree.
Well, on taxation and spending you're mistaken from time to time. Otherwise you're one of the most truthful posters on this board. You spout a lot less hyperbole than most of the rest of us. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you.

Mistakes are not lies. I have made probably as many mistakes as others and when pointed out, unlike most others, I admit to them.
It was a statement based on the unusual circumstances. Do I need proof for that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
There is absolutely no proof to support your statements.
Mistakes are not lies. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You make "mistakes" .... but call others "liars"!

Go figure Resident Boat Safety Expert! You're a "boat owner"?

BTW: You never listed the "Boat Safety" violations you personally witnessed!

Try not to be "mistaken"!

Little Speedo neglects to mention that there were a number of "Trump Boat Parades" around the country.

It does sound like sabotage on the water .... of course there was no "report" as to whether or not the boat owners (if the owners were even present) who had problems were IN FACT Trump Supporters.

Only supposition by the Resident Boat Safety Expert aka Speedo ... who was pretending to be "on the water" with the Trump boating supporters! What the Resident Boat Safety Expert doesn't say is exactly what "safety regulations" were violated based on his personal observations and expertise as a "Boat Safety Expert"!

Did he demand I make a list of his "fly overs"? That would require me mentioning his wife on here and that upsets him. He is the only one who can mention his wife on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another post full of lies. I never said I was on Lake Travis on Saturday. I never said I was an "expert" on water safety but I obviously know enough to have never had my boat sink or capsize.

If you watched the tapes of the rally on Saturday, many boats were traveling at a much too fast rate of speed while passing very close to other boats. 5 boats sank. 15 distress calls. And you think this is a "normal" day on Lake Travis. If you think that the boats causing the other boats to sink were driven by anti-Trumpers you can rack that up with the other conspiracy theories pushed by Trump.

I don't know why you would need to mention my wife when telling me which countries I've claimed to be in while instead simply flying over. More of your convoluted logic? Just answer the question. What countries have I claimed to have set foot in when in actuality I have not? Or are you lying?
You make "mistakes" .... but call others "liars"!

Go figure Resident Boat Safety Expert! You're a "boat owner"?

BTW: You never listed the "Boat Safety" violations you personally witnessed!

Try not to be "mistaken"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just continue to show your stupidity.

Even you must understand the difference of a "mistake" and a "lie".

A lie is what you consistently do. You say either I, or someone I asked to do so, called your office. That is a lie. When you say I claim to have set foot in a country when I just flew over it, that is a lie. Saying Hillary Clinton would win the election in 2016 was a mistake.

Assuming you are intelligent enough to understand the difference between a mistake and a lie, I make the same challenge to you that I made to BB -- tell me what lie or lies I have told on this forum. Not your opinion but lies that I have made that can be supported by facts.
It was a statement based on the unusual circumstances. Do I need proof for that? Originally Posted by Levianon17

According to the rules in this forum-- anything said about Trump needs to have 47 verifiable sources to back it up-- and even then, its "fake news"

Just looks like some of the boats couldn't handle the blue wave
According to the rules in this forum-- anything said about Trump needs to have 47 verifiable sources to back it up-- and even then, its "fake news"

Just looks like some of the boats couldn't handle the blue wave Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I don't follow rules, sorry.
There is absolutely no proof to support your statements. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I am gathering it was more than just one boat, but several. I find that a bit out of the ordinary.

Did he demand I make a list of his "fly overs"? That would require me mentioning his wife on here and that upsets him. He is the only one who can mention his wife on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What????

We’re they also eaten by sharks, Lexsy? I seems to remember having read some of your “older” posts about that.

All TEXAS waters are infested, eh?

LOLLING!
You just continue to show your stupidity.

Even you must understand the difference of a "mistake" and a "lie".

A lie is what you consistently do. You say either I, or someone I asked to do so, called your office. That is a lie. When you say I claim to have set foot in a country when I just flew over it, that is a lie. Saying Hillary Clinton would win the election in 2016 was a mistake.

Assuming you are intelligent enough to understand the difference between a mistake and a lie, I make the same challenge to you that I made to BB -- tell me what lie or lies I have told on this forum. Not your opinion but lies that I have made that can be supported by facts. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Don't give him too much credit, Speed. He doesn't understand shit. A lie is what Trump does every time he opens his mouth. A mistake is what the American voters did when they put him in office. That shit's gonna get fixed November 3rd. That ain't no lie.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2020, 09:04 AM
Dumbass man overboard.
Who ya gonna call. Let them SINK, Not even a mask will save them...
LOLOLOLOLOL. couldn’t happen to nicer folks. LOLOLOLOL.

Attachment 873355 Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

Glorifying and taking joy in the deaths of those with an opposite political opinion.

Typical Racist, murderous DPST Thanks for exposing your character - OBLM acolyte.

will you be at the ovens with Omar and Tlaib as they burn Caucasian and Semitic corpses as 'reparations'!!!
And when was Garter snake EVER a slave?????

Bet you will be there -
What????

We’re they also eaten by sharks, Lexsy? I seems to remember having read some of your “older” posts about that.

All TEXAS waters are infested, eh?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yep! I was 100% on point. Multiple handles by you!!!!!

And you're not really living in Canada ... you've been sighted numerous times lurking about in the stalls of Enfield Drug Store, which is OUTSIDE OF CLARKSVILLE. Your mental lapses do expose themselves & you!
Don't give him too much credit, Speed. He doesn't understand shit. A lie is what Trump does every time he opens his mouth. A mistake is what the American voters did when they put him in office. That shit's gonna get fixed November 3rd. That ain't no lie. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Actually, it may take until mid-December or early January to toss out the fake mailed ballots by the DimWits. But ....

"That shit's gonna get fixed...."!