Exraider is a theif!

... it's okay it sounds like it was going to happen to somebody regardless he had this whole thing planned... I'm not going to let it Steal My Sunshine or have it make me treat others differently just because he did that to me I know that I have good clients and my history speaks for itself and so does yours good reputation
Glad you're ok Roxy,
with a psycho like this, it could have been worse. I can't believe this newbie passed your screening without giving you his old handle. Maybe half way through the session, put envelope in a safe place.

@exraider, Enjoy your free 90-min free session THIEF.
Thats not how we treat good providers around here dude.

CG
If only you would have speaked up eariler(yesterday) maybe it wouldn't have happened to roxy...just saying.. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
This isn't anyone's fault other than that asshat exraider.
The alert section is gone now
There were dozens of alerts which used the same M.O

Newbie or veteran,get your donation first,count it and excuse yourself to hide it in a safe place

Do the same thing for regulars and first timers
  • Crock
  • 07-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Newbie or veteran,get your donation first,count it and excuse yourself to hide it in a safe place

Do the same thing for regulars and first timers Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
While that does protect against theft, that is a practice that exposes both parties to a more likely successful prosecution. The exchange of money is a key aspect of the violation of law. If either side is a cop or helping a cop, that money exchange (combined with the expectation of sex acts) is what brings the handcuffs out.

For obvious reasons, money exchanged at the end of a session is much safer for both parties. Unfortunately, this sound legal practice doesn't help the ladies in the situation at hand. I think losing a couple hundred bucks is a better risk than going to jail, though, personally.
im just curious why the money was still in an envelope in his reach.. you dont put your money up while a client is in there? this is why alot of you ladies get robbed. smh.
Roxy, sorry this happened to you. I have never seen you, but have ready many of your reviews, all positive, and you have 11 pages worth of them. This is this guys first review, so if its a he said she said, I will have to side with your version of the events.

Glad you are OK, everyone be careful out there.
im just curious why the money was still in an envelope in his reach.. you dont put your money up while a client is in there? this is why alot of you ladies get robbed. smh. Originally Posted by Amy Adventure
Better question is why does the dude have to STEAL? Theft shouldn't be tolerated.
im just curious why the money was still in an envelope in his reach.. you dont put your money up while a client is in there? this is why alot of you ladies get robbed. smh. Originally Posted by Amy Adventure
I am sorry she got robbed but that's my same thought.

Got to practice safe sex and safe environment.

There was another provider last week or the week before (?) who posted she had her purse stolen along with her IDs by a customer.

Why would you leave your purse out in the open when you have a customer coming, even one that you have seen before?

You put all valuable away when you have repair folks coming to your house to fix your AC or plumbing or appliances and you know they will be there for a while, why would you not do the same with customers you meet in the hobbying and providing?
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 11:13 AM
Unfortunately putting stuff up wouldn't help, this guy had bad intentions and is probably working another handle as you guys continue to post here, this guy was determined to do bad and nothing was going to stop him, be grateful he didn't take your stashed $ and personal items/ID

Ladies; Don't get this false sense of security thinking that it's safe and the guy will be good just because he came from here, screening or not, people change and stuff happens. This is why I always say that the hobby is dangerous, this goes for both sides
I have always felt that leaving money is out in the open after counting it was better for the reasons above such as if one person is associated with police or if the person is going to take the money it at least prevent you from being attacked for the Monies
.... I deal with older gentleman and older gentleman usually don't have these type of behaviors at least not in my experience there are very few..... so generally I count it and put it right back there I just don't want to have the risk of getting beat up or of the police
I’ve never had anything like this happen.

Once you have been doing this for a while you will understand that there are people out there that are out to undermine your efforts to avoid being robbed, etc.

This information is to alert the community that there is someone out there that knows the drill and is using that information to steal. This is the exception not the rule. It’s not a result of ignorance or laziness. Thank you ms action for your input but please do not think that Roxy or myself are careless. The point is we are experienced ladies with good reputations and this STILL happened. He is a bad guy....that’s the problem. If we can fall for it then it is a serious issue that the community needs to be aware of.

Respect
Client puts the out and both have a relaxing time.

No Respect is getting robbed at the end by any party.

The End

Unfortunately putting stuff up wouldn't help, this guy had bad intentions and is probably working another handle as you guys continue to post here, this guy was determined to do bad and nothing was going to stop him, be grateful he didn't take your stashed $ and personal items/ID

Ladies; Don't get this false sense of security thinking that it's safe and the guy will be good just because he came from here, screening or not, people change and stuff happens. This is why I always say that the hobby is dangerous, this goes for both sides Originally Posted by BLM69

If they have not had a "Encounter" in 6 months, be on Ur toes people change.

Butt don't be a HERO.

just get his tag number.
Absolutely.