The Best Advise I Ever Got Was...

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff...hehe

"You're success or failure is up to you. Live your life the way you want to because you only get one go 'round. How will you feel if you look back and realize you wasted it, any of it?"-Dad
" People come in and out of your Life for a reason "

" There are 2 types of people in this world, People who make things happen and people who sit around and wait for things to happen " - my mother
"You shouldn't ever be the first to throw a punch, but you damned well better be the last"..Dear Old Dad
"You shouldn't ever be the first to throw a punch, but you damned well better be the last"..Dear Old Dad Originally Posted by FWfisherman

I think your dad knew my grandmother!
My Teacher in elementary school always told the class: "Never Eat Yellow Snow"
If it flies, floats, or fucks it is cheaper in the long run to rent.
If your down on your luck and it seams the world is against you, you are having trouble and it seams everthing is to big are out of control, just remember you can do anything if you get your mind right.

It doesn't matter how big and strong are how small and weak you are, you can be a little girl just always remember.

"Anybody can eat a elephant if you eat it one bit at a time"

It might take some time but anybody can eat it.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. ~Dad told me but the quote is Abe Lincoln

"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools" ~Dad (this one I don't know where he got it from, but it works in the hobby as well as life)

~1TGA