MaciLynn - no concept of TCB

snoopdog?

dog?

Mangy mutt maybe
the last few pages are one of my saddest moments on the internet...
the last few pages are one of my saddest moments on the internet... Originally Posted by lima321
I agree... You should ask for a refund....

I'm gonna go play with a Palazios girl....

Laterl
it sucks that happend to you...but i think this is the first negative thing posted about her. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Well, except Whimpers in this thread. But who listens to his opinions anyway.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=150853
You market the hell out of yourself.... Ads in your signature line larger than your posts.... Constant presence in "Look at me" threads..... Noone cares for that.... And you DRAW attention to yourself from a medium that includes the guys you might not want to see.

you're partying a lot..... drinking a lot..... you have a penchant for hanging out with and before the end of the evening hitting guys up to have sessions..... It's OK to hang out with a group... lots of ladies do but none of them push guys to see them the way you do..... Don't expect a guy out for beers that just dropped a couple of hundred bucks partying to be responsive to your normal rate card when he wasn't even thinking about a session.... IF you bring it up in that environment be prepared for a counteroffer.

And what kind of guys really dig the drunk partying wild chicks? Even guys not hanging out where you hang out read it in your posts.... you draw that attention to yourself as well.... I can't stand those guys that chase the drunk chicks... Those are real opportunists... Even worse when they need to get them drunk to get them at all....

When your clothes are coming off you constantly for a few shots of crown why pay full price to have come off you later? Originally Posted by whimpers reply on one of Maci's recent threads

There is no form of resoning (sic) with them at this age. My child faught (sic) me getting dressed (I texted him informing him I was going to be late via text) then half way to daycare she stuck her fingers down her throat and got "sick". now a horrible mom would have wiped it up and set them along their way. A good mom turns around and getsa (sic) fresh change of clothes again I texted him informing him I was going to be late. Originally Posted by Maci
It is my understanding that the law forbids a child to return to school (pre school/daycare included) until they are fever free and have not vomited for at least 24 hours as they are considered contagious. The child, if sick, would've kept mom unavailable all day. And how would one know if the child put her fingers down her throat if while in transit? The laws state that children must ride in the back seat until they are at least 80 pounds.

I hate bullshit. And I hate people who use their kids as an excuse to treat people badly. Sorry Maci. I don't know you but I have seen you actively socialize with people that have been known to screw people over. This is one of those "guilt by association" things. I'm sure you are really a sweet girl, this is an isolated case, and I am assuming the worst because of the company you keep. If that is the case, I apologize in advance and look forward to seeing a more positive image of you.
Unless u have something Important to offer Whispers
it's time you moved on to other threads

and stop trying to hijack yet another thread.
Maci made a big mistake
it's up to her to fix it
period

Whispers please get back on topic
Sixx feel free to reign your "friend" in...or let him hijack this thread
it doesnt matter...you two prove our points for us

This thread has been hijacked. Let's get back on topic.........

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Well, except Whimpers in this thread. But who listens to his opinions anyway.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=150853

It is my understanding that the law forbids a child to return to school (pre school/daycare included) until they are fever free and have not vomited for at least 24 hours as they are considered contagious. The child, if sick, would've kept mom unavailable all day. And how would one know if the child put her fingers down her throat if while in transit? The laws state that children must ride in the back seat until they are at least 80 pounds.

I hate bullshit. And I hate people who use their kids as an excuse to treat people badly. Sorry Maci. I don't know you but I have seen you actively socialize with people that have been known to screw people over. This is one of those "guilt by association" things. I'm sure you are really a sweet girl, this is an isolated case, and I am assuming the worst because of the company you keep. If that is the case, I apologize in advance and look forward to seeing a more positive image of you. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
thumbs up!
bowing out of yet another thread....
call of the doggs again...im out....

impartial discussion will have to happen through back channels i guess
rather than in a whispers controlled forum...

Im out
no need for further "infractions", threats, or whatever
Well Taylor I am glad honey that you were in the car with me.....My child is placed in the back seat on the passenger side so I am able to look at her.....I am a single parent so it helps to be able to hand things over...DUH. She is allowed to go to daycare hen she forced herself to throw up no contagious....DUH!! And using my child get a freaking clue this is the truth. I do not bullshit I never have. That is one thing that people do like about me in the community as well as my personal life. I am blunt and very honest I have no reason to lie. Maybe you should not judge people until you get to know them personally.....didnt anyone teach you this. I am sure I could go back and place judgement on you for something that was said about you but I am more mature than that and dont pass judgement on anyone that I dont know. You had nothing to do with this thread so butt out and go back to retiring!!!
Quote from TaylorMaiden:
I hate bullshit.

Yes. So do I Taylor.

I hope someone closes this thread soon. I'm trying to hold my tongue, but there's some disrespect happening here that's about to make me go postal. Everyone needs to take a deep breath, take a step back and really consider the ramifications of some of the things that are being posted here.
Gotta love the new little inventions!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg pTRU1-6565561dt.jpg (31.4 KB, 175 views)
This thread will be closed so everyone can calm down. It may be reopened.....

sixx