Bald Or Bush.. What's Your Flavor??

I don't mind a little hair on top, nicely trimmed or a landing strip. Totally bald is also cool with me. Last in order of preference is a full bush.

As long as it's nice and smooth around the lips where my tongue is going to be, it's all good.
"Bald Or Bush.. What's Your Flavor??",

In my younger high school and college days, bushes were the norm. I just appreciated it when they were groomed somewhat. I much prefer the bare kitties that seem to be the norm now. Closely shaven (not bare) is my second choice. A few days growth that is not trimmed (the Brett Favre Look), is acceptable, but it diminishes the enjoyment of DATY a bit, though it is not a deal breaker for additional visits to a provider. I may bring some shaving creme and a razor with me though.
I love to DATY. It is a must for me. That being said, The kitty has to be freshly cleaned, no odor and freshly shaven-ed, like a baby's butt. If the lovely lady meets all these criteria, I will stay between her legs, as long as she allows. Any Lady takers, PM me.

Imagine That
Neatly trimmed landing strip.
I love, love, love a nice beaver, and I love having it tickle my nose while I'm eating her. There's no reason why pubic hair should smell worse than the hair on your head. That's what bathing is all about.

And I love the smell of a woman's hair, whether I'm kissing the back of her neck, or her ear, or...
That is it in growing mine out!! of course ill keep the bottom half shaved but im growing a little hair up top
I say a landing strip is nice. A little something to kiss and run tongue thru but no hair in the teeth when really getting down to business
  • b2pop
  • 08-06-2012, 01:15 PM
I love all different types of woman just like I love all different types of Beaver, so choosing between bald or bush hmmm!!!!! I would lean toward bald but who am I to turn away a little bush!
BALD
I prefer that my kitties be purrfectly smooth
Bald or trimmed, with a provider or swinger it would def be bald though just to inspect no offense.