NEW Movie Trivia Question

"You aren't too smart, are you? I like that in a man."

Hint -- It's one of my all-time faves. I'm sure that will help a lot

A better (probably too good) hint -- It's not a remake of Double Indemnity, but there are glaring similarities between the two. So much so that the movie in question comes awfully close to downright plagiarism IMO. Originally Posted by boomer49
Body Heat !!! Kathleen Turner and William Hurt I think. I forgot the whole quote something about Lazy and ugly. haven't seen that movie since Reagan was president

Peace
PK
Here is one more appropriate for this forum.

"Nice beaver!"

Peace
PK
Ha! Ha! Now you're playing to one of my strengths -- spoofs. Love 'em!

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Story

"Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good."
"Nice Beaver"....'Thank you , I just had it stuffed."
'I saw some pictures yesterday... " 'I was young...I needed the money..!"

LOL
Lieutenant Frank Dreben- AWESOME!

Peace
PK
I may be shooting myself in the foot admitting I know this, since it is such a Reese Witherspoon 'chick-flick' ...BUT--'Clueless'.
So many great quotes from that movie! "Been shopping with Dr. Suess? ... Well at least I didn't skin a collie to make my back pack. ... 'Its faux' ! "
LOL
Peace
PK
Don't worry, your street cred is safe. Yes, it's Clueless. But it was Alicia Silverstone, not Reese Witherspoon

Which tempts me to go Election, another fave, but I won't. Let's let someone else take a stab at one (here comes a Scary Movie line...).
Ouch!!! Right on about the Alicia Silverstone/Reese Witherspoon mix up.
As soon as I read your post I knew I was one off.
BUT, since I mentioned Reese Witherspoon- I will give you guys a hint for this next one. I LOVE this freaky movie with her in it.
See if y'all can guess this one.

"Well I get claustrophobic suckin' strange dick, now get in there!"

Good Luck

Peace
PK
has anyone watched Deepthroat?

el
Freeway, one of the funniest, under appreciated, unwatched movies ever made.

Speaking of really funny, Ruthless People is a must-see. Can't think of a memorable line from it, tho, or I'd throw it out there.
Freeway!!! ding ding ding ding! Nice one.

Yes , one the most under appreciated movies of all time imho.

Peace
PK
If you're looking for a Reese Witherspoon off-type movie, that's the one to see. Be appalled and rolling on the floor at the same time.

Instead of a line from a movie, how about a (relatively easy) question about movies --

What was the first movie to "sweep" the Oscars (i.e., take the Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Actress awards)?
Grand Hotel?
Nope, but you're close chronologically. The film in question was released two years after Grand Hotel.
I was thinking GodFather 2? But best actress throws it off the mark.

Hmmm...good one! I may have to cheat for this one.

Peace
PK
I looked the answer up -- interesting movie, but I'm not a big fan of his work.