WHEN TO STOP CALLING

Hey any moderators out there willing to stop this tread, ive eaten all my popcorn and drank all my soda and really do think this movie is done!!!!!!
Tar
Hey any moderators out there willing to stop this tread, ive eaten all my popcorn and drank all my soda and really do think this movie is done!!!!!!
Tar Originally Posted by Tarlon125
Cheers to that tarlon. Lol.
Lol. You're right. I can't keep engaging w stubborn POVs. But I do wish them and their " objectives" all the best. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Sorry Hun... I've been busy......

Did you need a better sparring partner?

Wanna Debate?

We can start a whole new thread and debate a subject .... or maybe a member!

There we go...... A spin on the Celebrity Roast theme....

We can pick some current member in the midst of some drama and both present sides of the controversy surrounding them.

It will inflame not only them bt many others as we totally ignore what all have to say addressing all of our comments strictly to the other..... although free to incorporate material too hard to resist as it is posted by others.
Lmao::: hmmmm ok, can't tell if you're being facetious about how I've played ( argued) or not. But if not whom did you have in mind.

Also, your last paragraph, do I really come about that way? Ignoring them? Oh well::: if so too bad I guess.

Anyway pick a body. Start a thread... I'm in.
If serious, I would need to do my research of course::: can't be stupidly aiming w one eye open. Lmao

And there are no limits game on.
I'll send a list of potential subjects via PM....

and no.... I wasn't taking any shots at you.....

as to ignoring them?

I was referring in regards to whatever we decide to debate.....

Obviously others will want to way in... Some will want to defend.... others will want to pile on.... We just work the material they provide to the most outrageous resolution we can come up with.....

for example....

Resolved.... Toyz is a lonely and love sick guy desperately seeking the admiration of someone... anyone.... he... oh... damn..... nevermind.....

I don't think either of us would be able to argue opposite side to that one....

Anyway.... a subject of that nature would have him throwing a tantrum... some guys like sixx pushing his buttons..... a few others defending him.....

Rule number one would be that we only respond to each other... however it would be allowed to use material injected by the others.....
  • Toyz
  • 04-28-2012, 05:58 AM
I'll send a list of potential subjects via PM....

and no.... I wasn't taking any shots at you.....

as to ignoring them?

I was referring in regards to whatever we decide to debate.....

Obviously others will want to way in... Some will want to defend.... others will want to pile on.... We just work the material they provide to the most outrageous resolution we can come up with.....

for example....

Resolved.... Toyz is a lonely and love sick guy desperately seeking the admiration of someone... anyone.... he... oh... damn..... nevermind.....

I don't think either of us would be able to argue opposite side to that one....

Anyway.... a subject of that nature would have him throwing a tantrum... some guys like sixx pushing his buttons..... a few others defending him.....

Rule number one would be that we only respond to each other... however it would be allowed to use material injected by the others..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow...I guess I didn't truly realize the depth of your obsession with controlling everyting & everyone on this board. Amazing...

Fact is all I see is you are a cancer to the community. Speech is not tolerated unless moderated, modified & approved by you. If someone deviates from your myopic view on the hooker=client relation they must be attacked multiple times from multiple angles until they succumb. You are one sad individual.

I get it now.
The further you go down the rabbit hole Toyz the more we will try to reach in and pull you back.

My interaction here was with Ezra.... not really about you but you do make for easy subject material as wide spread as you are lately. Your all over the board in a lot of threads....

I know you want it to be..... But I'm sorry to say... it's not ALWAYS about you....
Whispers we are going to have to move over, this thread has clearly lost its strength to stay on point. And I'm afraid if we continue on tHIS thread our hands will be slapped. Lol. Be patient. Once we wait a bit, stay quiet, a good one will come and bite. It's always the hurtful obnoxious ones that get eaten. They can't resist. God I love fishing. No, the real fishing. Lol.
I can't tolerate fishing from a boat. Spear fishing is OK ... But I have no patience for any other kind.......
Lmao. You're awful.
Lmao. You're awful. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Yeah but I got a few extra bucks so it don't matter.....
Tar Originally Posted by Tarlon125

Please see the below posting Guideline regarding closure of threads. We get a lot of requests to close threads so I wanted to make clear the posting Guideline that we follow on these requests:

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
I think that many feel that when they request that a thread be closed, Staff is obligated to do so. This is not the case and this is not a comment regarding Tarlon's request, but for the ones that start threads and then have them blow up on them. They then come to the Mods asking us to save them. Rember this before opening that can of worms that you can't close back up later when one of the worms turns out to be a snake with teeth.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
So what happened to the great Whispy-Ezzy debate??? It's been a pretty boring weekend I was looking forward to a good read. I might have even injected some Homie flare into it.
Lmao.... Be patient grasshopper. The ultimate antagonistic oppositional duo is coming soon. Lol.... Well... I already stated we need to wait for a biter. God, I sound like such an instigating brat. Lol. But really it's all in good fun. My objective that is. Yes, we haven't released any bait yet, but he and I have to ponder, vacillate, and bring our hands to our chins and rub fiercely. Lol.

It's obviously gonna take time. I've got to read much, and so does he. This wkend I have taken a pause for the SA fiesta events::: but this wk should be good and clear. Hopefully we get an ass w a biased opinion soon.

But can't speak for him. As he's stated, he spears em down, I wait gracefully in the boat w my line floating far out. Lol.