Bbfs threads

Jenna haze is the bbfs Queen. She loves it as does Nicole in Dickinson I reviewed her a while back . They both love the feeling of warm cum inside them
Please htown stros links. See this is what this thread is for. The rest of you'll are simply trolls. Intel. Watch your dick and your pussy. I'm going on record. I love busting a nut inside a woman without a condom then watch that shit dribble out of her. Like when I busted inside her today and it was a full load. It was seeping out of her. She acknowledged my freak and allowed me to watch my handiwork. Then I went down like a greatcuck boy and cleaned her up then came up and we exchanged my juices
You wanted a post, there you go. Both of y’all are so gross

Just when it calmed down, here comes this clown with his stories.
You wanted a post, there you go. Both of y’all are so gross

Just when it calmed down, here comes this clown with his stories. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Both of them are probably on their third or fourth user name.
It's not stories it's actual things I do. I love busting inside a woman. Period. Dear John. Bestie. Please don't speak on nothing you have no concrete evidence to sustain. Its amazing what's nasty to certain people. Stop trick shaming. She licked my ass, stuck her tongue in my ass. Pulled her in for a deep French kiss, then she got on her back and I unloaded a whole weeks worth of cum in her pussy, got down like a good cuck. Slurped my cum up then kissed her exchanging my cum. Then unloaded another load in her pussy. If you'll want to be judgemental please find another hobby besties. The world says we are nasty. I judge nothing at all in this business. I think it's gross to suck on some of these dudes penises who don't know how to wash, but I don't say anything. C'mon you'll. Im dropping a load in a chick tomorrow then three times on Wednesday. Overnight ( I like to nut in her then sleep with my penis still in her then nut again in her in the morning before she leaves bestie; boo)
A woman's natural instinct is to receive a man's cum. Most women will pull you in closer as you are saying I'm about to nut, and the real freaks who are legends will say please unload all of your cum in my pussy which is why they are legends and I'm not kissing and telling but they are numerous if you are a clean dude with some sense, who conducts yourself like a gentleman. They will say fill me up which honestly makes me unload more. So hot. If you'll only knew. I never thought I would be judged on a hooker board
Everyone has their own way of hobbying. To me it's extremely weird to see a woman more than 10 times and the idea of barebacking her doesn't come up. She's like your wife. Do you use a condom with your wife. C'mon guys after so many visits we ain't barebacking I'm out and I feel that's fair. I'm not continuously repeating with a woman who requires me to use a condom
And I say she's like your wife because you are fucking the same woman over and over. If you are so in love with condoms see different women. I'm not seeing you more than like 6-10 times and we still using condoms. Fuck that
FOOOK!!
A woman's natural instinct is to receive a man's cum. Most women will pull you in closer as you are saying I'm about to nut, and the real freaks who are legends will say please unload all of your cum in my pussy which is why they are legends and I'm not kissing and telling but they are numerous if you are a clean dude with some sense, who conducts yourself like a gentleman. They will say fill me up which honestly makes me unload more. So hot. If you'll only knew. I never thought I would be judged on a hooker board Originally Posted by Pitroom
It’s not all that natural in this business, but whatever but why do you have to be so disgusting when explaining your fantasies…
A woman's natural instinct is to receive a man's cum. Most women will pull you in closer as you are saying I'm about to nut, and the real freaks who are legends will say please unload all of your cum in my pussy which is why they are legends and I'm not kissing and telling but they are numerous if you are a clean dude with some sense, who conducts yourself like a gentleman. They will say fill me up which honestly makes me unload more. So hot. If you'll only knew. I never thought I would be judged on a hooker board Originally Posted by Pitroom

Foook is right and toodlezzz…
Foook is right and toodlezzz… Originally Posted by Cendell M

Why do you all keep feeding the troll?
Why do you all keep feeding the troll? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Sir I'm a troll who gets plenty of pussy so....
Sir I'm a troll who gets plenty of pussy so.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
That is awesome so how about you write about them instead of starting all of the useless threads. And the more Cendell mentions it then it seems as though you just might be Shine.
Why do you all keep feeding the troll? Originally Posted by golferguy55
I’m asking a simple question Now you don’t think your statements going to catch his attention

And yes he is shine without a Doubt in my mind