OH2

You're off to a great start here sugar tits! Is your phone ringing off the hook yet? Originally Posted by Brandofan

You beat me to exactly what I was thinking 🙄
I've found these steps work every time for logging in:

- Turn on your VPN to a domestic city (without it on, I get the "wait 15 minutes to try again notice". If the VPN is set to an Int'l city, you'll get the "banned IP address" notice)
- If you don't have a VPN, get one (NordVPN, VyprVPN, etc).
- If you enter your username/password and get the "incorrect password, you have 4 more tries notice", simply enter your username/password again and you'll get in.
- Others have told me they get the "bad certificate" notice. If you get that, just ignore it and click to go the site.

Once you're in the site is working 100% of normal.

A'Man
Why are you advising people to ignore their browser’s security warnings? That doesn’t seem like an advisable thing to do. What if someone decides to take advantage of the site’s issues and starts redirecting traffic?

And when you say everything is back to “normal”, I’ve heard a lot more reports that it’s a ghost town over there compared to a few months ago.

I’d like to see ck1942 get the problems fixed, too, but until it can be accessed without jumping through a lot of hoops I’m going to sit back and wait.
...I’d like to see ck1942 get the problems fixed, too, but until it can be accessed without jumping through a lot of hoops I’m going to sit back and wait. Originally Posted by TinMan
either CK or his webhost is inept.
Anandaman that doesnt seem like the smart move. Especially in the line of work the ladies do and the risk that both sides take already. Just my opinion not that anyone ask
WIthout a valid certificate, you don't know if that's really OH2 or an imposter site re-directing traffic and/or collecting info. I'm staying clear until we hear an explanation from CK and all is cleared up.
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2022, 10:20 AM
I've found these steps work every time for logging in:

- Turn on your VPN to a domestic city (without it on, I get the "wait 15 minutes to try again notice". If the VPN is set to an Int'l city, you'll get the "banned IP address" notice)
- If you don't have a VPN, get one (NordVPN, VyprVPN, etc).
- If you enter your username/password and get the "incorrect password, you have 4 more tries notice", simply enter your username/password again and you'll get in.
- Others have told me they get the "bad certificate" notice. If you get that, just ignore it and click to go the site.

Once you're in the site is working 100% of normal.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
You forgot to add to lift one leg up and point to the sky while logging in for the 4rth time🤣 I liked the site is working 100% normal report
Why are you advising people to ignore their browser’s security warnings? That doesn’t seem like an advisable thing to do. What if someone decides to take advantage of the site’s issues and starts redirecting traffic?

And when you say everything is back to “normal”, I’ve heard a lot more reports that it’s a ghost town over there compared to a few months ago.

I’d like to see ck1942 get the problems fixed, too, but until it can be accessed without jumping through a lot of hoops I’m going to sit back and wait. Originally Posted by TinMan
Some people are desperate enough to do <insert activity here> to give up their privacy. Those that won't give any info for screening to a Provider for her safety/comfort gives away the farm to do more than push their nose against the OH2 window.

And you sure are correct about the traffic.

They should have really got that site off the wheel blocks eons ago.