OKC - Oklahoma Boards Have Been Shut Down

Hello Tulsa,

Any updates in the best Spa's to try? Thanks
Stan (way to many 69s), I may be considered a bad host butt, somebody that just joined a minute ago doesn't usually get that kind of information with their first post. Even in Connecticut, we kind of wait until we get to know you a bit before we start posting sensitive information to just anybody who asks. I hope you understand - if you don't get any others to reply, that's the reason.

OR, you might be LE fishing for a lead...nah, couldn't be...never mind...LE is not that stupid. They would never have thought of putting 69 after their user name FIVE times!!
Ed,
Stop drinking the Byram River water.
It's affecting your imagination.
And, if it gets to shallow, folks will wade across.
Just heard that OKC and Tulsa have some series sting operations going. Be careful. I only do photography anyways so. Nothing I do is illegal.
Just heard that OKC and Tulsa have some series sting operations going. Be careful. I only do photography anyways so. Nothing I do is illegal. Originally Posted by HillYeager
Damn. Thanks for the info
Anyone see any news press on recent arrests in Tulsa?
No, you have a link?
No, you have a link? Originally Posted by 405Newguy
No. Just was told this by a provider in Tulsa. She is staying on the down low.
According to this site:

https://oklahoma.arrests.org/

You can search by charge, prostitution. Looks like there was a sting on 8/29 in Tulsa.
Thanks for the website. I've been looking for something like that ever since mobile patrol stopped showing the charges.
Looked through and saw the string of Soliciting arrests on the 29th. I also saw one (Staff edit) still getting in trouble with possession of firearm. Her photo looks much better than the one after robbing the (Staff edit). Still nothing compared to her in her prime, but then neither am I.
Another 6 busted for solicitation yesterday. Whatever the are using to promote with most be working.
Another 6 busted for solicitation yesterday. Whatever the are using to promote with most be working. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
I just saw this also. Any one know any more info? Fake STG ad? Walking 11th st? I don't see any Asian arrests so doesn't seem to target any AMP's.

The good news here is one of the guys is a gang member busted (Staff edit) gun.
I only saw 2 in okc snd the rest in Tulsa. Was there more in okc?