Provider Advice Requested: Where to put the Roses

Here ya go! Etched in Stone!
Post#2 for this thread...

Since there can be "no exceptions", it sounds a lot like a commandment and the only thing missing is stone tablets.

Then comes post #11...

Starting to sound like a neurosis and herein is where the fun begins. Everything after this gets ticked up a notch. Since your standard font color with selected capitalized words did not result in everyone feeding your narcissism, you switched to a red font color and begin applying your CAPSLOCK with more liberalism insisting repeatedly that everyone must listen to you.

When the thread shows everyone does not, then you summarize the thread for us with your particularly self-focused pity synopsis.

No, actually the reality of the thread is that a newbie asked a question and invited everyone to chime in. You were first as the know-it-all to lay down the law. When anyone else chimed in with a different point of view, your tirades became more and more intense. As you were discounted further, you used red to further enhance your ire.

I think the reality of the thread is rather clear as is your attempt to interpret it for us.

Now go ahead... Originally Posted by ufriend2912
you summarized this thread perfectly.
This thread bring to mind the caricature of a Jewish mother asking her child, "Would it kill you to eat your peas?" Really, SL, "Would it kill you to pay the girl up front?" I mean, what's the harm? You are a smart guy and will know when the situation is hinky, and you can make your retreat with your cash, but after a few minutes and kisses, the chances are 1,000 to 1 that you are going to get laid.

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but there are emotional consequences to your method of operation. Do you remember the term "brinksmanship"? If you don't look it up, but what you do is hobby brinksmanship, and from your reports invariably the provider blinks and performs even though you have withheld payment.

But do you think that your lack of trust doesn't prey on their minds and limits their response to you? They may do the deed, but I will guarantee you that many, if not most, are not fully engaged because they can't trust you. You don't trust them, they don't trust you and a woman who does not have the comfort of trust does not perform at optimal levels. This is a simple and fundamental equation that your approach overlooks or deems of little importance.

As I have said before, you have your way and you are entitled to it, but I think you have overlooked things that are of importance to most everyone else. None of this makes you a bad guy, but it does put you in the minority.
They may do the deed, but I will guarantee you that many, if not most, are not fully engaged because they can't trust you. You don't trust them, they don't trust you and a woman who does not have the comfort of trust does not perform at optimal levels. This is a simple and fundamental equation that your approach overlooks or deems of little importance. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Phone calls and exchanging emails can help with trusting each other. If the gentleman didn't want to pay when the date starts, all that trust has gone out the window. If a gentleman started to try to manipulate and control the situation in that manner, I would have to ask him to leave. I wouldn't feel safe nor comfortable taking things further.
This thread bring to mind the caricature of a Jewish mother asking her child, "Would it kill you to eat your peas?" Really, SL, "Would it kill you to pay the girl up front?" I mean, what's the harm? You are a smart guy and will know when the situation is hinky, and you can make your retreat with your cash, but after a few minutes and kisses, the chances are 1,000 to 1 that you are going to get laid.

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but there are emotional consequences to your method of operation. Do you remember the term "brinksmanship"? If you don't look it up, but what you do is hobby brinksmanship, and from your reports invariably the provider blinks and performs even though you have withheld payment.

But do you think that your lack of trust doesn't prey on their minds and limits their response to you? They may do the deed, but I will guarantee you that many, if not most, are not fully engaged because they can't trust you. You don't trust them, they don't trust you and a woman who does not have the comfort of trust does not perform at optimal levels. This is a simple and fundamental equation that your approach overlooks or deems of little importance.

As I have said before, you have your way and you are entitled to it, but I think you have overlooked things that are of importance to most everyone else. None of this makes you a bad guy, but it does put you in the minority. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Thank you for bring that to my attention. That thought process is enough to make me rethink what I have been doing for quit some time! I would say you are albsolutly correct! From here on out, I'm going to pay EVERY provider up front!

Thank you for bring that to my attention. That thought process is enough to make me rethink what I have been doing for quit some time! I would say you are albsolutly correct! From here on out, I'm going to pay EVERY provider up front! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Please, I did not say pay every provider up front. There will be situations where you should not trust, but you will know them when you confront them. No one suggests that you abandon common sense and good judgment.

Otherwise, good for you. I knew that the logic would sink in. Now go eat your peas.

I'm sure that Ansley's comments swayed you. They certainly caught my attention.

Awl4knot
Guys guys guys ladies ladies ladies. What difference does it make? If he is successful at his way of doing things then why should anyone have issue with it. Guys if you pay upfront and you feel better about it. GREAT!!!!. Ladies If you only do business if the guy pays upfront GREAT!!!! Isn't the thing here is that two people getting together in a way they both agree to. Fuck!!!!!!!! What that tomato potato thing. Who gives a shit. Just sayin
I'm sure that Ansley's comments swayed you. They certainly caught my attention. Originally Posted by awl4knot
It was Ansley's legs that caught my attention. Damn !! Gorgeous woman !!
What an incredible projection of my motives, Dr. Freud. Originally Posted by AngelOK
I'm pretty much with you on that one Angel. I didn't take it that way at all.

So......is everyone about done with this one yet?

Except you Ansley, more pics please!
I'm pretty much with you on that one Angel. I didn't take it that way at all.

So......is everyone about done with this one yet?

Except you Ansley, more pics please! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hold on, I have been reviewing Ansley's avatar, thats as far as I got. Let me you back and read her post now!
OK I'm Good! Chica I know you like dogs, so I figured my landmark 3000 post should be special. I hope you like it!
First post here.

Some of us (me) have absolutely no idea what to expect from our first gfe experience and want to know exactly what to expect. So we don't look as stupid as we feel when we don't know what is going on, such as what to do with the "roses."

Got to say I learned something anyway.
ALWAYS pay up front! It’s the right thing to do! Sadly I stopped doing that, years ago. You just never know!

JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>JAMIE

So......is everyone about done with this one yet? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Geeez Chica, you're about 85 posts too late with that question!! I bailed on Post #5 and tried to let it die...but NOOOOOO!!!

Pay the lady up front DAMN IT!! Now let's get on with it already!!
you are telling me that of the 51 girls you've reviewed they all let you pay when you were done rather than before services were rendered if so I'm calling Shenanigans on you and your reviews.

NEVER, EVER ask openly where to put someting! LOL

PAY when you ae done! No Exceptions. Then place it on the dresser or night stand in plain view so it can be counted at a glace! Originally Posted by Still Looking