DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

If you asked me a month ago I would not have believed it, but I can't argue now. Get your black ass back to Dallas so I can pound that pussy again.
Black whores do it best)) you are so addicted to me now Richard)))
AA guys like when I tell them to "Fuck my white pussy." Originally Posted by DallasBella
Yup. I just popped twice imagining that.
AA guys like when I tell them to "Fuck my white pussy." Originally Posted by DallasBella
Fuck, I'm white and that got me hard imagining you saying it while getting railed.
That's definitely hot!
Shortstop, I fully agree. My AA clients tell me how hot it is when a white slut whore talks very very dirty to them as they get ready to fuck her and see their black cocks in her white pussy. It is the same thing with me and white cock. Seeing that color contrast in my ebony pussy make me talk so dirty and, if they talk even dirtier by calling me a nasty dirty ebony slut whore, I know they fully appreciate me and I go so wild)))))) Even having a white body draped all over me or a white cock in my mouth facefucking me is beyond hot)))))) I cant get enough and I am sure white sluts like DallasBella can't either))))))))