34 degree streetwalkers

Well, BLM....it's funny you sent me a PM asking to "experience" this grandma pussy.
Not in a million years would I touch your fat ass.

Hypocrite to the max.

Now .... because I'm feeling rather forgiving today ...
Let me send you and all the trolls on this thread BIG VIRTUAL KISSES!

I might just hit HH tonight and try a new encounter or offer help to one of the ladies.

Wow .... learned so much from this thread!
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Well, BLM....it's funny you sent me a PM asking to "experience" this grandma pussy.
Not in a million years would I touch your fat ass.

Hypocrite to the max.

Now .... because I'm feeling rather forgiving today ...
Let me send you and all the trolls on this thread BIG VIRTUAL KISSES!

I might just hit HH tonight and try a new encounter or offer help to one of the ladies.

Wow .... learned so much from this thread! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I believe it was a PM about you giving up bare pussy, you know damn well I don't like the grandma experience for one, you expect anyone to believe that I would pay your sucker rate? Just chalk up another BLM Loss and take that basic english class to help out with basic spelling

Yeah we believe you're gonna help someone out today, them young hoes will beat you down, funny how when normal folks shut you down, they're trolls. You wish you got a taste of some BLM prime beef TT. LMAO
.I believe it was a PM about you giving up bare pussy Originally Posted by BLM69
WRONG.
Hhhmmmmm.... would you like me to copy and post the inquiry?

...chalk up another BLM Loss Originally Posted by BLM69
YAY! ... Will Gladly Do So!

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
THAT!
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2021, 09:37 PM
WRONG.
Hhhmmmmm.... would you like me to copy and post the inquiry?

YAY! ... Will Gladly Do So!

THAT! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Here is the subject of the PM people "You Down with the Don!" Wonder what that means LMAO, it's not a granny experience inquiry

TT feels so defeated that she's gasping from straws now, go away while you're behind TT, you've derailed this thread enough and made a major fool of yourself once again, you're the laughing stock of your fellow sex workers. I can flame you all day everyday but don't do that to yourself please.
Here is the subject of the PM people "You Down with the Don!" Wonder what that means .... Originally Posted by BLM69
Well, that's not the whole content of the PM and you know it.

Ok....I will admit it ...
You rock BLM .... yeah .... you da man.
My bad, you rule.
You are the ultimate desired dude.
We all bow down to your great insightful knowledge.
HAPPY NOW?

Done....I wash my hands.

BTW ... I'm just thinking ... you must have had a very sad childhood, which reflects in your personality.
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2021, 12:33 PM

BTW ... I'm just thinking ... you must have had a very sad childhood, which reflects in your personality.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Yeah, I'm the one selling granny pussy and letting any trick with $ fill me up. You're perfectly normal and screams a great upbringing, this type of looking like a fool marketing can't be any good 😂

Notice that you're the only one that continues to come in this thread that didn't concern you with nonsense? Shouldn't you be hanging out with the high class crowd in a five star lounge VIP area drinking martinis? Your low class post are all over this thread lady, you're not fooling anyone besides the uneducated tricks that don't bother to research
Well, I know I said it was time to throw in the towel ... but this is REAL entertainment!
Sitting with a sly smirk on my face .....

...you know damn well I don't like the grandma experience for one... Originally Posted by BLM69
OH?
Then why did you inquire about my services through PM?
Dude .... I could granny you into the ground.
You (Big Latin Male) wouldn't last more than 10 mins with me. Read my reviews lately?
It's funny how you always fall back on this "granny" thing when you have nothing else to confront me with. LOL.

...I always feel bad for the true educated man just wanting to bust a nut, guy has to deal with uneducated women faking it and settle for the bottom of the barrel. Originally Posted by BLM69
DO YOU NOW?
Well, you are definitely proving that you're either jealous of the dudes who can afford quality .... or just showing your idiocy.

Call me "uneducated" .... not sure where you get that idea.
My level of intelligence is more than you will ever have the privilege to experience.
Steve Jobs didn't have a college degree and .... well, see where he is now?

I probably make three times what you make .... live a clean, happy and prosperous life.
Pretty Awesome.

You are a very sad, bitter individual.
I send you hugs .... because apparently you've not had enough HUGS.

To stay on topic ....I watched a documentary about Street Walkers .... and it is unfortunate they put themselves at so much risk. Many have been kidnapped, murdered, physically abused or found themselves in a situation that can't escape.
I do wish I could help .... and hopefully will someday find a substantial way to do so.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Well, I know I said it was time to throw in the towel ... but this is REAL entertainment!
Sitting with a sly smirk on my face .....

OH?
Then why did you inquire about my services through PM?
Dude .... I could granny you into the ground.
You (Big Latin Male) wouldn't last more than 10 mins with me. Read my reviews lately?
It's funny how you always fall back on this "granny" thing when you have nothing else to confront me with. LOL.

DO YOU NOW?
Well, you are definitely proving that you're either jealous of the dudes who can afford quality .... or just showing your idiocy.

Call me "uneducated" .... not sure where you get that idea.
My level of intelligence is more than you will ever have the privilege to experience.
Steve Jobs didn't have a college degree and .... well, see where he is now?

I probably make three times what you make .... live a clean, happy and prosperous life.
Pretty Awesome.

You are a very sad, bitter individual.
I send you hugs .... because apparently you've not had enough HUGS.

To stay on topic ....I watched a documentary about Street Walkers .... and it is unfortunate they put themselves at so much risk. Many have been kidnapped, murdered, physically abused or found themselves in a situation that can't escape.
I do wish I could help .... and hopefully will someday find a substantial way to do so.
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I/We knew you wouldn't and couldn't help yourself from chiming in this thread again, even though you derailed it on the first page, even though your Pier has has schooled you that you're no better than those street walkers you claim are drug attics and have diseases even though you bareback tricks (it's on,like donkey kong) another fool post that you peddled back from 😂

Even though you've embarrassed yourself numerous times, even though you claim to be high class, even if you can't spell worth a sh#t, I/We suspect there's some lose marbles in the equation, now you're comparing yourself to Steve Jobs? No wonder you believe you're high class LMAO. I doubt the man was slurping on old tricks balls just to eat.......and didn't he make it BIG? Get lost TT, I'm not interested in any granny pussy
Torre I’m sure BLM would love to have an appointment with a classy lady like you but he can’t afford you because you are a lot more expensive than the cheap street walkers that he sees.
WK appears. Plot thickens.....
Yes !

I've been wondering ... where are my White Knights?
Gotta love the good hearted vatos!

To BLM .... I just say ... GFYS .... pinche puto cabron ....

Let's challenge each other's backbone.
I have more tenacity than you can imagine.....
...Even though you've embarrassed yourself numerous times, even though you claim to be high class, even if you can't spell worth a sh#t, I/We suspect there's some lose marbles in the equation... Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh BTW ...That's too funny ....

You realized you used the word "lose" instead of "loose"
Although, you keep accusing me of not being able to spell and my level of intelligence? HA!

Come On! Really?
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2021, 05:36 PM
Oh BTW ...That's too funny ....

You realized you used the word "lose" instead of "loose"
Although, you keep accusing me of not being able to spell and my level of intelligence? HA!

Come On! Really?
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I don't market myself as high end or even claim that I'm smart. This dummy runs circles around you, what does that make you?

How many SW ladies did you help out this week? 0 All talk as usual! I contributed with some man juice and $
How does a totally off track thread like this stay open??