Sloppy Seconds

• RAMP
  • 04-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Wow, that is hot! Would love that... Originally Posted by mojoman
+1000!!!
I see, someone I have known about for years now ecently asked me if I would do a session and come straight to bed with him while the other is in the shower... or let him watch a session I haven't heard of anyone who is even the slightest bit interested in allowing that
I've only done this once when I was younger. I remember it like yesterday. Some friends and I were hanging out in a hotel in Austin. The friend had his girlfriend with him, and they started making out in front of us. Next then I knew, she got up and went to the other guys, including me and started giving blow jobs.

I don't know where I was but I remember standing behind a guy after he had finished having his way with her and exploded inside of her. She laid on the bed, panting, her pussy just oozing out cum from the previous guys. She looked at me, smiled and spread her legs. I remember being so hard that day. It was really slippery from her being loaded up before and it didn't take me long to finish and just add to all that cum she had in her.

Just the thought of men having their way with her and then like savages, just discarding her was a huge turn on.
I've been craving this recently in past days gotta go for it it turns me on just reading this thread
The other night I am with my SO who is not always into a lot of kinky things but put a couple of mojitos in her and she will be wanting a couple of something else in her. We got back to our hotel room from the bar and started making out like teenagers. Off with the clothes and I went to town on her titties and started downtown. She stopped me and said it would be a whole lot better after we fucked. WHOA...say that again...been on my bucket list with her but did not ever get anywhere with it...so I finished and started eating her soaked pussy. She is all natural so there was a matted beautiful mess everywhere. She was moaning and groaning and telling me to lick her kitty clean...just as I thought I was finished a big wad of spunk came rolling out and I licked it up and then moved up and planted a big wet kiss on her...we snowballed back and forth and it got everywhere..all over her tits and I licked and we swapped back and forth till I was ready to go again...and I did...and then the scene happened all over again...damn Mojitos...
good thrread - I've taught myself how to enjoy my own sloppy seconds with my SO. I've been able to learn how to have multiple releases during sex. The key is once you start to feel yourself cumming just stop and wait a few seconds. You will be able to spurt out a few gushes and still keep your hard on. I do this regularly now and we both enjoy it. Sex feels really great with some cum inside a woman, It makes her feel soft and silky inside. I now cum 2 or 3 times everytime we do it. The last one is usually the big one where you feel so relaxed after. Sometimes I will even go down on her after I cum inside her and eat my own creampie. Its really awesome.
I see, someone I have known about for years now ecently asked me if I would do a session and come straight to bed with him while the other is in the shower... or let him watch a session I haven't heard of anyone who is even the slightest bit interested in allowing that Originally Posted by Cayde1129
I would be more than happy to set something with you guys. I would enjoy watching him with you after I finish as well.
I've been craving it for a few days now gotta get my fix lol
I've been craving it for a few days now gotta get my fix lol Originally Posted by theoneoverhere
A 5-month bump, nice !
This thread is fascinating though...them dirty girls are the best!
Couldn't agree more.
Hey.... I'll provide the first nut
If I could find a girl that I knew was turned on by this, I'd probably do it more.
Wow
Uh yeah... Think I'd like to try that at least a few times to be sure I liked it
My first wife and I had a roommate name John, who had been my roommate before I had gotten married. I am not sure how long my wife had been fucking John behind my back, but the months of sloppy wet pussy finally made sense one night, when I went down on her and realized what I had gotten into. Panic, shock, disgust, and a raging hard-on all came together as I got up and fucked her hard and lasted all of 5-seconds. She just smiled and said John likes it too.

A few awkward MFM later and I was way past and concerns about casual contact or getting cum on me, as John and I both tried to work out who got to be second (we both wanted to be second)…until we figured out DV cream pies. My first wife had cum in her panties just about every day.

As for sex that was the best year of my life… then she left me for him. I really miss the sloppy seconds.

As for doing this in the hobby…fat chance of that.
Who wants seconds in Houston or Dallas? I'll donate to the cause