"Account Disabled!" The 2016 Dipshit of the Year Flees Eccie Again Like a Sewer Rat With His Tail Between His Legs!

You can't be serious. You never ignored WR. You took up the slack for that bumbling fuck. I am kind of wondering if you'll do the same for Spaceclown, he's as delusional as WR.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I will make you the same bet your boy gay rey cut and ran on. You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year.
Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So when does your year begin?
I will make you the same bet your boy gay rey cut and ran on. You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think it's a matter that you responded to his post. More like you responded to other post in his defense.

Jim
When the diligently and obsessively loyal knitwits like IVA-LITTLE-ONE begin their downhill slide into oblivion, out comes the "wager" in a lame-ass attempt to get rid of the opposition.

When insulting, childish, trashy, lame, and sexual preference ridiculing remarks do not persuade the opposition to retreat into a corner and be quiet ... out come the bets!!!!!
I don't think it's a matter that you responded to his post. More like you responded to other post in his defense.
We can do that if you want.

When the diligently and obsessively loyal knitwits like IVA-LITTLE-ONE begin their downhill slide into oblivion, out comes the "wager" in a lame-ass attempt to get rid of the opposition.

When insulting, childish, trashy, lame, and sexual preference ridiculing remarks do not persuade the opposition to retreat into a corner and be quiet ... out come the bets!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You want a piece of this mouth? We need a mod on this or you fuckers will welsh like the welshing kid did. I get tired of the lies it is either put up or shut up.
You want a piece of this mouth?
. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
are you saying you want to suck cuck like your buddy Woomby?
are you saying you want to suck cuck like your buddy Woomby? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Is everyone in Oklahoma as stupid as you are no stones? What is a cuck?

Gay rey will be happy to see you three WKing for him.
Is everyone in Oklahoma as stupid as you are no stones? What is a cuck?

Gay rey will be happy to see you three WKing for him.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

When you call someone stupid for a typo you should be sure that you don't have any.
When you call someone stupid for a typo you should be sure that you don't have any. Originally Posted by Budman
Yeah, what's up with that?

When insulting, childish, trashy, lame, and sexual preference ridiculing remarks do not persuade the opposition to retreat into a corner and be quiet ... out come the bets!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
are you saying you want to suck cuck like your buddy Woomby? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
When you call someone stupid for a typo you should be sure that you don't have any. Originally Posted by Budman
How many do you see? Or should I count you and make it four?
I will make you the same bet your boy gay rey cut and ran on. You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You want a piece of this mouth? We need a mod on this or you fuckers will welsh like the welshing kid did. I get tired of the lies it is either put up or shut up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
eva, the list of friends you can count on to defend you on this board is smaller than your tiny little pecker.

it's not that you said you were a chimp, it's that you posted like one!

don't yell MOD either. JCM won't help you, it ain't in his "contract" ahahaha.

eva, the list of friends you can count on to defend you on this board is smaller than your tiny little pecker.
You have always wanted a go at my pecker, sorry I don't swing your way. You are as bad as gay rey.
it's not that you said you were a chimp, it's that you posted like one!
LOL says the chimp who has put his mammys pic up over and over.
don't yell MOD either. JCM won't help you, it ain't in his "contract" ahahaha.
Any one will do chimp chump.
[] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey chimp chump the welsher, your only friends are your reacharound crew, and I sure don't want any of you retards for a friend. If we had a mod involved you wouldn't be here now chimp chump. At least the JL had the balls to go when he lost.
Hey chimp chump the welsher, your only friends are your reacharound crew, and I sure don't want any of you retards for a friend. If we had a mod involved you wouldn't be here now chimp chump. At least the JL had the balls to go when he lost. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
yet another FTFY fail for the chimp. keep trying you "might" get it right one of these days.

hot asian girls laugh at you. and you have to pay them just for that.

yet another FTFY fail for the chimp. keep trying you "might" get it right one of these days. You will never get it right chimp chump, however you are comical.

Whacco's mammy

hot asian girls laugh at you. and you have to pay them just for that.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO more grade school crap from the welshing kid.
LMAO more grade school crap from the welshing kid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
only you know about grade school, cock sucker