Bill O'Reilly

• WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 10:00 AM
its quite refreshing that you have found someone who irritates you

you, who's spent a lifetime being an irritant Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What makes you think I do not enjoy ripping this Dodo Bird a new one every time he opens his beak?

He is incapable of realizing his repetive yacks expose his total lack of understanding of even basic political discussion.

I believe I'm not the one uncomfortable...some of you that have taken up for this poor ignorant yardbird feel sorry for him because I'm not even pretending to be nice to his ignorance. You feel uncomfortable, not me. I say it is a waste of pity... you could drop the SOB off in a whore house and all he could say would be...rererereach around crew. Liberal bad. Liberal bad.

So no he does not bother me, he is just another club that i will use to wack you up side your collective hypocritical head(s).

What makes you think I do not enjoy ripping this Dodo Bird a new one every time he opens his beak?

He is incapable of realizing his repetive yacks expose his total lack of understanding of even basic political discussion.

I believe I'm not the one uncomfortable...some of you that have taken up for this poor ignorant yardbird feel sorry for him because I'm not even pretending to be nice to his ignorance. You feel uncomfortable, not me. I say it is a waste of pity... you could drop the SOB off in a whore house and all he could say would be...rererereach around crew. Liberal bad. Liberal bad.

So no he does not bother me, he is just another club that i will use to wack you up side your collective hypocritical head(s).

. Originally Posted by WTF
is it you who liked your own post?...I mean ..come on, that's desperate
I found this interesting, he may be back on another channel

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...box/100688772/
Of course O'Reilly will be back on another channel. This isn't his first rodeo or TV job. He'll write another book, do another speaking tour, and then get back to work making money for someone else just so he can throw shade at Junior Murdock and his sister. The news business is a money making business today and right now, O'Reilly is at the top of the heap. They brought back that lying idiot on ABC and credibility is big for a journalist. Sexual hijinks...not so much.
its quite refreshing that you have found someone who irritates you

you, who's spent a lifetime being an irritant Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
+1

Karma's a bitch!

Or as Rey says... "those lyin' libs like to dish it out, but they can't take it!"
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 12:58 PM
is it you who liked your own post?...I mean ..come on, that's desperate Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don't like you or my own posts.

Gay Rey in Rainman without the ability to count cards. Useless SOB....other than making you retards feel smart!

• WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 01:04 PM
+1

Karma's a bitch!

Or as Rey says... "those lyin' libs like to dish it out, but they can't take it!"
Originally Posted by lustylad
karma may be your bitch but you are my bitch!

Now what say you about big pharma and protection from lawsuits? You know ...wtf Tucker Carlson was talking about last night. Is that to difficult a concept to understand? You suppress lawsuits a guess what....comoanies start cutting corners to make more bucks.

Of course you Ayn Rand loving simpleton you've never ran real world businesses to have a clue as to how it works.

karma may be your bitch but lustylad in my bitch!

....you've never ran real world businesses to have a clue as to how it works. Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like the Home Builders' ASSociation is ...

.... starting "happiless" hour early at the end of the week.

Have all the illegals been paid their cash yet?
+1

Karma's a bitch!

wtf " takes it on the chin. " He's admitted as such here in this forum ! Prolly his take on the famous " woomby facial " . And, again, his head casts NO shadow. He's QUITE proud of that !
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The fucking parrot has spoken...or respoken, yet again. and again and again... Originally Posted by WTF

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

He is incapable of realizing his repetive (sic) yacks expose his total lack of understanding of even basic political discussion. Originally Posted by WTF

Seriously? Assup has 33,800 brainless, repetitive posts on this board and you're only NOW complaining about his "total lack of understanding of basic political discussion"??? Where the fuck have you been???

Oh, and by the way... assup is a pig, not a parrot. That's why he makes snick noises all the time.
Seriously? Assup has 33,800 brainless, repetitive posts on this board and you're only NOW complaining about his "total lack of understanding of basic political discussion"??? Where the fuck have you been???

Oh, and by the way... assup is a pig, not a parrot. That's why he makes snick noises all the time.
" Where the fuck have you been ??? " Well, he HAS been in an ECCIE-sponsored " vacation " for a year, so he might have forgotten who HIS reach-around crew leader is .
You really are an arrogant c********* ... Originally Posted by WTF
What happened? All of a sudden you're afraid to spell out the word "cocksucker"? Why? It's your favorite activity! That's why Rey calls you the gloryhole guru!
  • R.M.
  • 04-21-2017, 01:35 PM
Really? So he is going to walk away with twenty five million. Not bad for a sexual predator.
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 01:40 PM
What happened? All of a sudden you're afraid to spell out the word "cocksucker"? Why? It's your favorite activity! Originally Posted by lustylad
Evidently I used the voice feature on my phone that time dickhead.

• WTF
  • 04-21-2017, 01:43 PM

Assup says way more than snick.

If Rey just repeated snick, it would be an improvement for that gay parrot.

Now wyf you think about Tucker Carlsons guest talking about the results of barring lawsuits?