A question every guy always wanted to ask a lady but were too afraid (or embarassed) to ask...

There is a whole lot less bad fish odors than there used to be and I think part of it has to do with being clean shaven down south. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Actually it's the opposite.

The absence of pubic hair down there is a contributing factor combined with other things (bubble baths, scented pads and tampons, feminine powder and perfumes, creams and soaps used during shaving and waxing and of course the natural process of menstruation) that is causing many women to have vaginal odor.
^^^^ correct. While shaving the pubes does reduce the risk of musty, body odor pussy...it also contributes to dirt and bacteria getting into the vagina and wreaking havoc with pH balance and opening it up to infection.That is what causes fishy pussy.
I’ll run this by my 3 sisters!...Lmao
  • snarl
  • 01-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Look, a woman's vagina is a delicately balanced ecosystem of various bacterial strains that keep themselves in check. Introducing foreign bacteria can throw things out of whack, and can cause one strain to take over and produce a foul odor or discharge. Similarly, killing off strains of bacteria with washes and douches can do the same thing. It has little to do with pH (though, altering the environmental pH too much can make it inhospitable for certain bacterial strains, which will throw the balance out of whack) and more to do with maintaining that balance.

Don't use soap in your hoo-hah. Wash the external genitalia with soap and water, and give the mucous membranes a rinse with plain water. Don't leave semen inside the vaginal vault...your body will attack it, causing it to essentially rot. That's what's usually responsible for the fishy smell. Most vaginas have a naturally occurring odor (which is unique to every woman), but they shouldn't stink. If your snatch smells bad, GO SEE A DOCTOR. It could be as simple as a bacterial imbalance or yeastie beasties...or you could have an infection.

NOBODY LIKES A STINCKY PUSSY.
  • dgc92
  • 01-10-2019, 01:21 PM
I’ll run this by my 3 sisters!...Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
Let us know if your sexual experience with them is improved. We'll wait here for your findings.
Ladies:

this is what happens when you don't keep your vagina clean.

You'll get 2 NO reviews posted in the same 24 hours period on 2 sessions held within one day of each other.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2504488

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2505135

Can you really afford, in this day and time of government trying to shut down providers and hobbyists, to have 2 NO reviews in 24 hours?
Oh please, stop trying so hard to be relevant, just go with the flow or stench in this case!

There is always going to be a degree of ‘crotch rot’ on both sides no matter how many PSA’s you put out and if God didn’t want us to ‘stank’ he wouldn’t have made clothes pins!
Oh please, stop trying so hard to be relevant, just go with the flow or stench in this case!

There is always going to be a degree of ‘crotch rot’ on both sides no matter how many PSA’s you put out and if God didn’t want us to ‘stank’ he wouldn’t have made clothes pins! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Since you like stinky vaginas so much, I will cast a curse on you:

may you always be blessed with stinky sardines smelling vaginas for the rest of your life.
  • gc161
  • 01-14-2019, 01:06 AM
One of my X's only drank alcohol and soda. I did not enjoy giving her head.

Another X would only drink Perrier and water. She could barely get through the door after a run; couldn't wait to go down on her. She formed some sort of suction cup with her hand when she showered. The sound of it against her crotch was funny at first. It made me a slave in the long run.
I've been around enough europeans to question the notion that they're serious about taking care of themselves. Holy shnikes, the amount of BO alone at 4 feet away is enough to keep me away from anything remotely close to their nether regions.
The real question is why did the man fuck that dirty and or smelly pussy only to complain about it later. If you don’t like the way it smells don’t put your dick in it.

The answer is almost impossible to provide as it ranges from we are just few chromosomes above barn yard animals to fickle and stupid. However if you look at all the strife and hardship the human race has endured just to get to our current state it is a fact that as a species we mostly likely would have gone extinct had it not been for the relentless pursuit of pussy. Smelly or not it was pussy that pushed us through and even then we are the only species (not counting our pets) that thrive at less than peak physical and mental capacity. I seriously doubt the males of other species make such an effort to fuck dirty pussy but more importantly the females of other species go to great lengths to not let inferior males fertilize her eggs.

So we should just enjoy our sub optimal state, clean our private’s the best we can and relax knowing the human race does not rely solely on us.
The fishy smell is semen rot .

Leave semen inside the vaginal and the next guy will know of the Bare Back rot. BBFS

if she has the fishy smell of semen rot what else does she have?
The fishy smell is semen rot .

Leave semen inside the vaginal and the next guy will know of the Bare Back rot. BBFS

if she has the fishy smell of semen rot what else does she have?
Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Does this mean that lesbian pussy does not stink?