Annual DOTY Poll !

So where do I write in the real dipshits?

OH yeah ... nobody's gonna make the WhinyLittleBitch mistake of putting his own na,e on the ballot again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quit whining, AssupDumbass. This wasn't my poll. And when I included myself, I lost by a landslide to YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGARSHRG! Dipshit.
Quit whining, AssupDumbass. This wasn't my poll. And when I included myself, I lost by a landslide to YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGARSHRG! Dipshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor ole assup ( DOTY Emeritus and 4 time DOTY winner ! ) is just heart broken that ANOTHER of his protégé is beating him ( not beating the EUNUCH off ! ) in the current DOTY poll !! And to have an outsider like LUBED WIDE ASS get more votes than him is more than the DOTY Emeritus can bear ! He considers them a bunch of armatures not worthy of being DOTY and cheapening the " standards " of the crown !!! But ole assup can still do his " get out the vote " effort and use all of his " Box 13 " tricks to steal a defeat from the slack ,cum dripping jaws of victory !!!!
don't be an idiot, chimp. did u vote against yourself??? bahahaha

u are who i made u into .. the chimp of ECC

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
when he wants to look smart he wears glasses which is impossible
What happens if there's a tie?
Rampant voter fraud....
when he wants to look smart he wears glasses which is impossible Originally Posted by gary5912
LMFAO the welshing kid and fairy gary two worthless Trumptards. Good to see you have bought into the chimp lie fairy gary.

What happens if there's a tie? Originally Posted by bambino
You will be appointed to serve.
What happens if there's a tie? Originally Posted by bambino
coin toss I think.
Rampant voter fraud.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you wish
oh my! i am so conflicted!! i seek guidance! i cannot decide who to vote for! such worthy dipshits!

Oh the Humanity!!!!!

bahahahaha

should i vote for the 5x DOTY emeritus Assup who is currently losing in the polls? does he deserve my continued support?? what of his arch nemesis Ivan, who I myself crowned Ivan the Chimp? hahaha!! should he not finally defeat his rival and claim the DOTY crown??

and what of Luke (WE)? should not his bombastic reemergence alone give him the clear win??

oh my!! so much is on the line here .... plz guide me brothers ... bahgahahahaha

Salad toss?
Salad toss? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes, eehbuuhhrrr waiting for your tounge...

of course you toss salad u depraved idiot .. it's on your gloryhole menu. Yelp gives u 5 stars on your "Rusty Trombone" bahahaha

after a generous tip, you've been known to enjoy a "dirty Sanchez" bahahaha

u depraved idiot hahahaha

u just might have redeemed yourself to win the crown again!!!

So THAT'S what YOU and EKIM do with all of those dingleberries !! And YOU all pick them at " the peak of freshness " !!
of course you toss salad u depraved idiot .. it's on your gloryhole menu. Yelp gives u 5 stars on your "Rusty Trombone" bahahaha

after a generous tip, you've been known to enjoy a "dirty Sanchez" bahahaha

u depraved idiot hahahaha

u just might have redeemed yourself to win the crown again!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And he's invented a whole new meaning to a " RIM " shot in Austin ! HE's trying to be modest and let EKIM steal the glory (hole ) for inventing dingleberry picking, but lets all recognize who the REAL asshole rimmer and fudge packee is here, come on now !!! A hand for the ORIGINAL dingleberry picker ! How would he have achieved his SUCKsess in " da bidness " otherwise ! Always on the " leading edge ", that assup ! And assup doesn't discriminate " mongst the " Messikins " as HE calls them, they don't have to be named Sanchez to get a FREE (or discounted ! ) rimming, especially around election time, so long as they claim to vote HIS way !! Sanchez, Gonzalez, Chingonez, esta no liasse para el primero lambaley culo ! Hoy ! Hoy !