Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

• pxmcc
  • 04-12-2021, 10:08 PM
GOTCHA...
Is that why you've been banned on so MANY, MANY occasions... Originally Posted by bb1961
you feel better now?
Wait for the facts... Originally Posted by boardman
It's been several years already. How many more are needed?

Some of these accusations fester for 35 to 40 years!

Like drinking beer and fucking ladies while in college.

Others keep showing their dumb asses ....

"possible" ... ? And is it "possible" HE DIDN'T?

It depends on in what state he "slept" with them ... of course, if he were sleeping with them I don't believe that's against the law irrespective of their age. Although I believe it is probably not a good idea for parenting reasons, over the years I've known a lot of people who have allowed their family members to sleep in the same bed with them. BTW: All that you have posted are allegations. Which includes your "Trumpster" remark. At the moment I'd rather be a "Trumpster" than a "Bidenster"! How about you?

"outed as a monger"? Gaetz is being trashed with old BS because he supported the President in the President's efforts to improve the quality of life for U.S. citizens and businesses. The last SCOTUS justice confirmed was similarly trashed for drinking beer and chasing pussy in college .... even though he was approved to be a Federal trial and appellate judge before that without his beer and pussy trashing!

You probably voted for Clinton, no?

Not only did he (the POTUS above) engage in sexual relations with another person he used a perfectly fine Cuban cigar as a dildo and got his knob polished in the People's House while his wife slept in the other end of the house upstairs under the watchful eyes of the Service assigned to keep an eye on her.

Of course Clinton did the same as Governor of Arkansas with the help of the state police. But his wife seems to tolerate predators ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, "possible" means not certain. Do I need to link a dictionary for you?

And no, it's irrelevant what state he slept with a 17 year old in because that's not what is being investigated. He is being investigated by the Federal government (shit Trumpster...uhhh, BIG BUILDING...WASHINGTON D.C...WHERE GOBLIN MCCONNELL LIVES).

There are multiple federal statues which make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value.

Again, shit I keeping forgetting to dumb it down. PAY FOR SEXY LADY 17 YEARS OLD TO FLY IN AIRPLANE TO MAKE SEXY TIME...VERY BAD GO TO JAIL.

And dude if you don't believe Gaetz is a sugar daddy (whether he logged onto the website or not) based on what you've seen so far...I literally can't even.

On the $10k bet .... is that still good if his resignation is to facilitate his run for the Florida governership? That's why he's getting slammed, and THE CURRENT GOVERNOR is also getting slammed now, because he may be interested in the POTUS opening in 2024.

Everyone interested in politics ... hide your high school annuals. The DumboCrats still act high schoolish when considered adults!

And he's another one from New York ... along with the newest offering .....

.. although lately he seems to be preying on elderly patients in hospices and "nursing" homes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not sure how we'd prove either way whether he was actually resigning to run for Governor. I tell you what - if he resigns "to run for Governor" and actually becomes the GOP nominee, I'll consider the bet lost and pay up the $10k. If he "resigns to run for Governor" but loses (likely in hilariously terrible fashion) you have to pay up.

What say you?
Some of these allegations are years old, but statute of limitations yahdayahdah... The friend, former tax officer investigation has certainly made gaetz the bigger target as more evidence has surfaced. It's a lot of pressure on the prosecutorial team in choosing how to apply their discretion, isn't it? That said, it all seems bad for sex workers and mongering...a high profile case about federal trafficking charges, seemingly specific to a 3rd party who has used one or more digitally traced evidentiary footprints in the process of alleged sex work.

The allegations seem to say first that the law is there to protect the underage (willing but not of age of consent) party who had been induced to cross state lines for purposes of sexual acts. further, that trafficking applies also for the eventual act across state lines so long as a reasonable paper trail can show beyond burden of proof for indictment that interstate travel was induced by promise of monetary gain.

It's bad for sex workers, bad for mongering. Then there's conspiracy allegations. Actions performed on behalf of gaetz, as he may well be telling the truth when he said he had never accessed any sites known to him in the allegations or for the purpose of arranging p4p.
Is it unlawful? Is it unjust? Either way it doesn't seem like gaetz was able to enjoy many aspects of mongering due to his position of authority. therefore the likelihood his friend would often screen these women increases. which, you may imagine, could entail the sordid first-look try before recommending double-dipping the media outlets have reported with substantially no proof but with sensational shock value... Blahblahblah

If the case is made elegantly and successfully completes full prosecution under all potential indictments, no fuck that. Can someone finally crack the moral code that is making sex work so taboo?! We need social justice in this industry as well. Being outside the normative behavior is no longer cause for non harmful acts to be subject to prosecution. Two consenting parties. Period.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-13-2021, 09:28 AM
qq
Some of these allegations are years old, but statute of limitations yahdayahdah... The friend, former tax officer investigation has certainly made gaetz the bigger target as more evidence has surfaced. It's a lot of pressure on the prosecutorial team in choosing how to apply their discretion, isn't it? That said, it all seems bad for sex workers and mongering...a high profile case about federal trafficking charges, seemingly specific to a 3rd party who has used one or more digitally traced evidentiary footprints in the process of alleged sex work.

The allegations seem to say first that the law is there to protect the underage (willing but not of age of consent) party who had been induced to cross state lines for purposes of sexual acts. further, that trafficking applies also for the eventual act across state lines so long as a reasonable paper trail can show beyond burden of proof for indictment that interstate travel was induced by promise of monetary gain.

It's bad for sex workers, bad for mongering. Then there's conspiracy allegations. Actions performed on behalf of gaetz, as he may well be telling the truth when he said he had never accessed any sites known to him in the allegations or for the purpose of arranging p4p.
Is it unlawful? Is it unjust? Either way it doesn't seem like gaetz was able to enjoy many aspects of mongering due to his position of authority. therefore the likelihood his friend would often screen these women increases. which, you may imagine, could entail the sordid first-look try before recommending double-dipping the media outlets have reported with substantially no proof but with sensational shock value... Blahblahblah

If the case is made elegantly and successfully completes full prosecution under all potential indictments, no fuck that. Can someone finally crack the moral code that is making sex work so taboo?! We need social justice in this industry as well. Being outside the normative behavior is no longer cause for non harmful acts to be subject to prosecution. Two consenting parties. Period. Originally Posted by algrace
yes however lets cut the bullshit. the far left and libertarians (i'm center left and libertarian, full disclosure), are for either decriminalizing, or better yet, legalizing, prostitution (and 420, which Gaetz also partook of, it would seem).

the whole right wing wants to increase, not decrease, the penalties for prostitution and 420. if those are the current laws-supported by the right-then Gaetz should be prepared to don the orange jumpsuit. you can't have your cake and eat it too. Gaetz made his bed; now he must lie in it. This "deep state" stuff is hilarious. Nope, Gaetz is a wanted man by the regular state. no deep state required..

if he is exonerated, i will eat my allotted sample of crow. otherwise, i will laugh..

like preggo, i'm down for a bet up to a g that he will resign from Congress in disgrace, and/or, will be indicted. the blanket pardon request of Trump isn't plausible if he did nothing wrong. nope he knows every law he broke. boy that blanket pardon would've come in handy, wouldn't you agree.
When one who has the experience, background, and education to comprehend the law and application of the law peruses the above speculation as to the "allegations" and "accusations," which are stale at best, the political motivation behind this latest fiasco to trash someone will sputter.

"Dumb it down"! I suppose the pundits posting above have had experience in both Federal and State courts trying sex offenses to a jury as they fluff for the ladies on Eccie.

The only thing "new" is that it was previously tossed and fizzeled and now is being dredged up again for purely political reasons.

The above piece of trash (the male) has recent criminal issues for which he is being investigated. But you all don't want to discuss facts. Bets on a hooker board?
I have not kept up with the subject of this thread as I am really sick and tired of both sides acting as a band of marauding Chimpanzee's who will kill, as well as eat, their own kind if the "group" and its Alpha decides its a good idea.

In line with the OP, I am a fact, not fiction, kind of mind. I've made a living by dealing in facts while contending with fiction, and there is a lot of both fiction and suppositions in this thread. What will happen is debatable, but guessing like most are doing is funny to watch from my perspective.

Carry on Gentlemen, Gents, Germs, and any Girls who may dare to venture a thought.
In line with the OP, I am a fact, not fiction, kind of mind. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Like you said ..... you haven't kept up with the thread.

Here is a FACT based IN LAW ....

Gaetz is INNOCENT, because he enjoys the Presumption of Innocence.

And that "Presumption" establishes that FACT. Many in this country, and some posting in this thread, have forgotten that Presumption that has been the bulwark of our judicial system.
-- Leo Getz
Leo Getz: Leo Getz, private investigator.

Martin Riggs: [into phone with fake accent] Private investigator? Yes, Mr. Getz, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to investigate my privates.

Leo Getz: Investigate what?

Martin Riggs: My privates, you stupid shit - shut the fuck up!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-13-2021, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1062425594]When one who has the experience, background, and education to comprehend the law and application of the law peruses the above speculation as to the "allegations" and "accusations," which are stale at best, the political motivation behind this latest fiasco to trash someone will sputter.

political motivation? i could zero fucks about Gaetz. i simply pointed out, guilty or innocent, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

i openly considered that he may be exonerated. never stated that he is definitely guilty, just that, imo, it is likely that he will be found guilty.

"Dumb it down"! I suppose the pundits posting above have had experience in both Federal and State courts trying sex offenses to a jury

px:
nope. i stated clearly in an earlier thread that my libertarian leanings made me want to try drug and prostitution cases about as much as swimming in a murky tank of starving bullsharks..

as they fluff for the ladies on Eccie.
show off?

px: that is hilarious. name 1 single lady i would care to impress on this hooker board. i give exactly zero fucks what anyone thinks about me.

The only thing "new" is that it was previously tossed and fizzeled and now is being dredged up again for purely political reasons.

The above piece of trash (the male) has recent criminal issues for which he is being investigated. But you all don't want to discuss facts. Bets on a hooker board?

px:start a new thread on him. this thread is about Gaetz.
When one who has the experience, background, and education to comprehend the law and application of the law peruses the above speculation as to the "allegations" and "accusations," which are stale at best, the political motivation behind this latest fiasco to trash someone will sputter.

"Dumb it down"! I suppose the pundits posting above have had experience in both Federal and State courts trying sex offenses to a jury as they fluff for the ladies on Eccie.

The above piece of trash (the male) has recent criminal issues for which he is being investigated. But you all don't want to discuss facts. Bets on a hooker board? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, I don't have experience trying federal cases - I have experience reading facts and making logical determinations. I get paid a shit ton of money to do that actually.

This thread isn't about whoever the fuck that is - it's about Gaetz. When was the case tossed? Can you point to a source?

Can you with your deep understanding of the law tell me what I'm missing? If Gaetz gave money to Greenberg who gave that money to a 17 year old for the purposes of traveling to DC to have sex with Gaetz...what am I missing in the law that makes that NOT federal sex trafficking?

Like you said ..... you haven't kept up with the thread.

Here is a FACT based IN LAW ....

Gaetz is INNOCENT, because he enjoys the Presumption of Innocence.

And that "Presumption" establishes that FACT. Many in this country, and some posting in this thread, have forgotten that Presumption that has been the bulwark of our judicial system. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey remember the whole "possible" word. It appears you do need a dictionary:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/possible

"2a: being something that may or may not occur
b: being something that may or may not be true or actual"

I was very explicit in my cliff notes, not even my responses to you, that there is currently no proof Gaetz did anything illegal. But there is evidence and if either Greenberg or a girl flips he's fucked. I'm willing to bet $10k that will happen (or up to that - whatever amount you like). If you're so confident it's a hit job with nothing behind it then put your money where your mouth is.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-14-2021, 03:47 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/13/polit...erg/index.html Originally Posted by pxmcc

If you want to be taken seriously, please don't quote cnn.
This thread mirrors the general chaos in journalism. A jumble of blabber.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-14-2021, 08:58 AM
If you want to be taken seriously, please don't quote cnn. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

well in matters of opinion, i would see your point. however, as to a matter of fact concerning whether Greenberg has turned state's evidence, pretty sure cnn, ny times, and fox news would all agree. if fox disagrees, i would expect that it would be the top headline of the day, from "inside sources."

new york times has pretty high jounalistic standards imo. cnn was actually quoting the nyt.