Provider Bashers

I LOVE the lurkers on this site. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Everyone who understands the board loves or appreciates the lurkers....they are the engine that drives this ship.....and they could care less about the drama......unless it involves a provider they are checking out......then, it can be revealing.
It is an 'Information Exchange' fantasy board. If you're a dick you're gonna be called a dick. If you're a cunt you're a cunt. Please don't read anything else into that.

Don't be surprised if you get asked for a 2 hour BJ with your rants. Friggin' move on, go on vacation, stay in Dallas, don't stay in Dallas, take your midol, don't take your midol, admit DED is a pencil dick, don't admit I am the Juan. I mean shit lady go have some chamomille tae, a fresh salad, put on a flannel shirt and turn on Ellen, if being around testosterone makes you this friggin; nuts.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions from caribe bonita. Originally Posted by Big Juan
Lol....it amazes me how you guys are so rude behind a computer screen, but i'm willing to put money on it that you would not be so rude to other's faces. Well, I am done with commenting on this thread. I just wanted to see how people felt about guys that only have 1 review between the two of them (with the handles I posted) always being rude and bullying others. I am so proud of you guys for having each other's backs. I think that is very important, but you could come across a little nicer when a blog is posted that supposedly doesn't apply to you. If it doesn't apply to you, why get so offended. LOL. Have a nice day everyone. And FYI...when I came to Houston, I had only lovely encounters with the great men of Houston. I definitely do not feel these few bad seeds reflect on the entire community as a whole.
Everyone who understands the board loves or appreciates the lurkers....they are the engine that drives this ship.....and they could care less about the drama......unless it involves a provider they are checking out......then, it can be revealing. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Honey I am not hurting for business at all. If they call this drama and choose not to see me, that is fine with me. I have lovely regulars that I have a great friendship with. I live very comfortably on them alone. That's why I stated earlier that I felt sorry for the lovely ladies that feel they need to take the abuse and shut up because they depend on this site for their income. I however, do not. Therefore, I will always state how I feel if I choose to do so.
I should remember that....for some reason I always forget that.....well, I miss you.....even if you can't return as you were. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh, I'm still me, so that should qualm your nostalgic feelings.

I just have to keep my real fantasy identity a secret. Holy Mackerel Batman; I'm living a double life of a double life, talk about controversy…….

I’m just glad I gave it time and I could come back and enjoy myself with all my on-line friends.

Undercover Diva....I'm so sorry to hear that you were outed. I can't possibly imagine what you have had to go through. I hope everything has gotten better for you.
Undercover Diva....I'm so sorry to hear that you were outed. I can't possibly imagine what you have had to go through. I hope everything has gotten better for you. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Thank you, sweetie: I've managed quite well. My knowledge of the www is what saved me from true confirmation. Nothing is available under my provider name, except for a few items, which luckily don't show my face. I'm just happy that I caught on to it in time to "eliminate" the real evidence. I appreciate your sentiment all the same. Have fun in fantasy land; I know I have and will continue to do so

mika, your loyalty to your friends is commendable and understandable....I am not a big fan of banning anyone.....I am a big boy and can take it.....in my opinion she should not have been banned....the sooner she is allowed back in the better.
mika, your loyalty to your friends is commendable and understandable....I am not a big fan of banning anyone.....I am a big boy and can take it.....in my opinion she should not have been banned....the sooner she is allowed back in the better. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I actually don't know who you are talking about that was banned. I really didn't even know who these ladies were until I read about the posting in the ladies section and decided to read up on it in Coed. I would like to say that I do appreciate your last post very much though. It was very nice and shows a different side of you I hadn't seen before.
It is enough that they are your sisters in the business....nothing wrong with that.

One of them was banned....I surmise that it was because of her following me into another local thread to continue the exchange after the lock and or her ad in the Houston provider section (which I thought was awesome) it got over 700 views.....most excellent.

I thinck she should be reinstated......if she wants to follow me around, I can take it....I have plenty of manpussy knipping at me already here in Houston. Some real pussy bitching at me would be a breath of fresh air.
  • bbkid
  • 11-12-2010, 06:45 AM
My half Irish/ latino granpa, Jose Muldoon Originally Posted by Big Juan
Now, that's some funny schitt, right there.

Carry on, folks, carry on...........
Two things,
1) I happen to know for a fact that DH and WU are such nice guys that they volunteer their Sundays to serve as Power Chair Midget crossing guards at any number of churches, synagogues, mosques and mud wrestling arenas in and around the Houston area.
2) I really want to know who UCD is/was!
Dear hunter and Wake up are both worthless dick heads, end of story. I don't "work" anymore and don't really care if I'm banned, this is just entertainment value for me. They have nothing to offer the boards, and if I do see this correctly DH just threatened to "out" bp, which is what he cries so much over, like a little bitch.
Dear hunter and Wake up are both worthless dick heads, end of story. I don't "work" anymore and don't really care if I'm banned, this is just entertainment value for me. They have nothing to offer the boards, and if I do see this correctly DH just threatened to "out" bp, which is what he cries so much over, like a little bitch. Originally Posted by MistressToriLynn
Ah don't work anymore? Your sig line is a link to your website hun. I think there was a thread on here about retirement with some comments as to how long it would last. Ah yes here it is.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=retire
Yes thats correct as in no fuck or suck, You wont find that advertised anywhere.
OFC, don't worry about her...she's still upset DH won by taking the under on how long it'd take her to un-retire. She's also a bit sore that we don't accept her schitzophrenic "I used to be a sub now I'm a dom so I'm a different person" schtick...

Don't worry...we still love you Subcilla...