Squirting: Yay Or Nay?

2013 is going too be a very wet year.
I absolutely LOVE WET years!

Me too. When it Rains it Pours and Its good.
Yes ma'am Ms Tara, all verygood!
Every squirt-er needs this functional accessory, I've gifted these in the past once the special gift drenched me and the surrounding furniture. One of my former girlfriends has 3 from me, for those long rainy chilly Sundays.

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...or-throe/12177
Very Wet is a necessity in a great session
When i was in nursing school i learned that it is very rare for women to squirt. That only once percent of them do. I always had thought all women did that and then i learned they do not. I am a true squirter and it feels wonderful. Some people that have never felt it think you are peeing on them but it is not. Love it, bring a tarp.........
THIS - is AMAZING. Someone, please get this for me. LOL
I actually did wind up getting a tarp, but golly, that looks a lot more comfy than what I rigged up.

Every squirt-er needs this functional accessory, I've gifted these in the past once the special gift drenched me and the surrounding furniture. One of my former girlfriends has 3 from me, for those long rainy chilly Sundays.

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...or-throe/12177 Originally Posted by RockiesFun
  • tom51
  • 01-16-2013, 05:23 PM
hmmm never been with a squirter but would like to.have been with one that didn't squirt but instead had continued O's and flowed like honey!
I learned how to squirt when i was a teen, my very first real boyfriend would eat me out for hours! and make me squirt over and over and over! and we had phone sex regularly since we both lived with our parents... made into a very freaky lil girl... lol

I've been using it to impress guys ever since lol
Which one of you girls is this?

Come on the village down below wants to
know who to blame.
THIS - is AMAZING. Someone, please get this for me. LOL
I actually did wind up getting a tarp, but golly, that looks a lot more comfy than what I rigged up. Originally Posted by theCFE
Tarp ... didn't see that coming, especially after seeing the classy and intelligent website. Can't picture you on a blue, beige, or black tarp in that lingerie, nor the noise of cheap plastic. Sounds so High School camping trip ... that our parents didn't know was coed!

I'm a newbie, you appear to be OK with newbies once I get 411 done, I'll bring a throe to or first coffee meeting, or you can put the link to them on "A few of my favorite things" page of your site, and who knows, maybe you'll have a dozen of them by the time we meet.
When i was in nursing school i learned that it is very rare for women to squirt. That only once percent of them do. I always had thought all women did that and then i learned they do not. I am a true squirter and it feels wonderful. Some people that have never felt it think you are peeing on them but it is not. Love it, bring a tarp......... Originally Posted by SensualLadyD
It seems like higher than 1 percent ... but maybe since women who can ejaculate are so much more satisfied with their sensuality, they are "out there" or "more active", making their numbers seemingly larger?
When i was in nursing school i learned that it is very rare for women to squirt. That only once percent of them do. I always had thought all women did that and then i learned they do not. I am a true squirter and it feels wonderful. Some people that have never felt it think you are peeing on them but it is not. Love it, bring a tarp......... Originally Posted by SensualLadyD
i feel even more special now!
Grrr...have not squirted...wonder if i can?? Or am I in that 99 percentile?