Gabriel Giffords jumps from plane on anniversary

Musta hit a nerve on tiny LL He is squawking like a hen under a gate.
There is no need for me to jump out of perfectly good airplanes .. but in the case of

.. EvaLittleOne and YouRong their anatomical chute seems readily available the way they talk ... and now you, BigTurd, seem to be thieir "buddy"!!!!

(Note to BigTurd ... you're not one of "those" who is still living the dream of your past are you?) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Note to LLIdiot.

west Lynn runs through the Clarksville neighborhood. Naus Enfield Drug is on the correct side of that street. On the inside of Clarksville, per everybody but you. No matter how you slice it, you're bloviating, crashing and burning.

But keep fighting the good fight. We all know that you hung out in Clarksville before most of us were born!

That's why you're a taker, Medicare leech!

On the inside of Clarksville, per everybody but you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, not EVERYBODY, I've got excellent company ...

Here's the ...

.... VERIFIED, RECORDED, AND VETTED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:

in the Official Property Records of the City of Austin...

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

But don't let a Medicaid Hound like you ....

..... let Government documents get in the way of your fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naus Enfield Drug is on the correct side of that street. On the inside of Clarksville, per everybody but you. No matter how you slice it, you're bloviating, crashing and burning. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

.... VERIFIED, RECORDED, AND VETTED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:

in the Official Property Records of the City of Austin...

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

How come a Medicaid Hound like you doesn't like government records?
My chute is never open ... apparently yours is available any time of the day for YouRong. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You and LL can hug one another while waiting for the ground to rise up and kiss the both of you.
You and LL can hug one another while waiting for the ground to rise up and kiss the both of you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LexiLiar wouldn't make a pimple on a Paratrooper's ass.

To show you how bad Hanoi COG is, he wouldn't even make a pimple on LL's ass.
Yeah, BT, but he'd squeeze one... for a coupla extra bucks!