Oopsie...guess I forgot how to be a whore...

No rates, huh?? Sounds like a freebie to me.
No rates, huh?? Sounds like a freebie to me. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
or an ignore.....lol...silly agrry Urkel.....maybe ZE doesn't want to see unhinged angry pseudo black guys........like um you and Urkel, or if you are the same dude.......why do you need to complicate this, go with your first premise.....they don't want to see your whiney ass.....but may actually see a black man......ijs..........
or an ignore.....lol...silly agrry Urkel.....maybe ZE doesn't want to see unhinged angry pseudo black guys........like um you and Urkel, or if you are the same dude.......why do you need to complicate this, go with your first premise.....they don't want to see your whiney ass.....but may actually see a black man......ijs.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Ummm...I'm just guessing but, I bet you make more DNS lists... You probably don't have room to talk shit about anybody.

Also, why are you hijacking Ze's thread with your negativity? This isn't about what you think about Randall. Who cares?

If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute. Thanks!

#dontbeaslobbyist
Ummm...I'm just guessing but, I bet you make more DNS lists... You probably don't have room to talk shit about anybody.

Also, why are you hijacking Ze's thread with your negativity? This isn't about what you think about Randall. Who cares?

If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute. Thanks!

#dontbeaslobbyist
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I guess you feel like maybe Ze will jump in and help your old ass MeeMaw......what business is it of yours? done organizing your tubs of clown make up? you and Randall should hook up....the board is so unfair to you both
Ze the one that got away !

Welcome back and I'm a handy guy I can clear those cobwebs for you ;-)
Tiny Gambino stopped writing reviews because his dick won't get hard anymore, even with the blue pills. Now he's in league with other limp dicks on the board in a crusade to haggle everybody.

And his Urkel references are so pathetic, considering that I'm a 240lb, ex-football player looking. I mean, seriously.
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1058542872.....and his Urkel references are so pathetic, considering that I'm a 240lb, ex-football player looking. I mean, seriously.[/QUOTE]

Of course you are, R C.....but you're prolly also the same kid in grade school who put the KICK ME sign on himself just to get some attention....
Tiny Gambino stopped writing reviews because his dick won't get hard anymore, even with the blue pills. Now he's in league with other limp dicks on the board in a crusade to haggle everybody.

And his Urkel references are so pathetic, considering that I'm a 240lb, ex-football player looking. I mean, seriously. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
We'd love to hear more of your tall tales Urkel,, be the subject is if Ze forgot how to be a whore, which I think would be like riding a bike

the 240 lbs is true but a 5'4".......................... ......
We'd love to hear more of your tall tales Urkel,, be the subject is if Ze forgot how to be a whore, which I think would be like riding a bike

the 240 lbs is true but a 5'4".......................... ...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
A fucking Bowling ball.

Ze, did you find a token pecker and remember yet?
Welcome back, Q me up.
Welcome back. Have ya gotten back on a bike yet?
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-22-2016, 07:12 PM
No, no cock yet... need to get my ass back to Dallas first... *sigh* Send a heifer bus money?
Welcome back zesty
  • Will
  • 08-22-2016, 11:29 PM
Ze ist ein Freund von mir..

Where u at Ze??
A sneak peek at Ze's new showcase shoot:

Ze 2.jpg