ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

Nobody cares what you think & this situation never happened end of story.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How do you know that?

she isn't here to defend herself so stop trying to make it into a bigger issue than what it seems... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Why? Even when she gets back and refutes this, people can make as big a deal of it as they want...

He copied this alert from another alert can't you read? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Where?

Does anyone want to weigh in on this fucktards known past of having mandles & arguing with himself on post so he can feel valued & accepted... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We can, sure. How do you know what his other handle is? Let us know who it is and we'll comment on it.

Y'all need to calm the fuck down. You will never know if it's true or not. Ever. Even when she comes back to rebut it. So comment on it however you want. However, the "it happened, and this guy deserved to get robbed and assaulted" crowd are a bunch of fucking morons...
How do you know that?

Why? Even when she gets back and refutes this, people can make as big a deal of it as they want...

Where?

We can, sure. How do you know what his other handle is? Let us know who it is and we'll comment on it.

Y'all need to calm the fuck down. You will never know if it's true or not. Ever. Even when she comes back to rebut it. So comment on it however you want. However, the "it happened, and this guy deserved to get robbed and assaulted" crowd are a bunch of fucking morons... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Takes a moron to know one but I never said he deserved it

Wakeup & smell the bullshit

I stand by my statement regardless if you approve or not..
I'm here because the OP has a confirmed sighting of Negro MAN!!!

• pxmcc
  • 12-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Nobody cares what you think & this situation never happened end of story.. she isn't here to defend herself so stop trying to make it into a bigger issue than what it seems...

He copied this alert from another alert can't you read?

Does anyone want to weigh in on this fucktards known past of having mandles & arguing with himself on post so he can feel valued & accepted... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thread hijack. Way off topic. Go start your own defamatory, libelous thread and see how that works out for ya.
Takes a moron to know one but I never said he deserved it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you never said it, and it didn't apply to you, then why are you getting your panties in a wad and trying to insult me? I told you all to calm the fuck down...so stop taking this shit personally...

Emotional whores...I swear...
How do you know that?

Where?

Y'all need to calm the fuck down. You will never know if it's true or not. Ever. Even when she comes back to rebut it. So comment on it however you want. However, the "it happened, and this guy deserved to get robbed and assaulted" crowd are a bunch of fucking morons... Originally Posted by Wakeup
ECCIE2NDAVE, now banned. She changed her Showcase because of this turd stalker.
Okay, now how do you know that?

Again, I don't know, nor do I care if this really happened...unlike some of you...but there's a lot of conclusions being jumped to on both sides of this thing...

Again, I don't know, nor do I care if this really happened...unlike some of you...but there's a lot of conclusions being jumped to on both sides of this thing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Go check out his previous attacks on Natalia and Evelyn Cruz. Then tell me that's not him.

If you don't care if it really happened, then why are you here blabbing about it?
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Go check out his previous attacks on Natalia and Evelyn Cruz. Then tell me that's not him.

If you don't care if it really happened, then why are you here blabbing about it? Originally Posted by Oralist
I've attacked both of them in the past...am I also him?

Y'all are confusing facts with reality...the reality is y'all will never know the facts...so why defend either of them?

Why am I blabbing about it? Because I have an orgasm every time I get to ridicule a moron...and I've had so many today I'm becoming dehydrated...it's good to be me...
If you never said it, and it didn't apply to you, then why are you getting your panties in a wad and trying to insult me? I told you all to calm the fuck down...so stop taking this shit personally...

Emotional whores...I swear... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because I was driving & read it wrong calm down dorfy is sorry grrr
Thread hijack. Way off topic. Go start your own defamatory, libelous thread and see how that works out for ya. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Sit your ass down with all that garbage I was on topic with the rest of my statements... Crying because the truth hurts only reason you are on your high horse is because wakeup qouted you...

Again, I don't know, nor do I care if this really happened...unlike some of you...but there's a lot of conclusions being jumped to on both sides of this thing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because this isn't the first time he has made accusations just another butt hurt tard trying to make a dent in a successful whores buisness...
So I see this is about to become another attack thread? Don't let it get personal.

The truth is...WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH!?!?
Exactly...no reason to believe either side here...hence why I don't care if it happened or not.

As I've said before though...those of you who are saying it did happen, and are saying the guy deserved it, are intellectually challenged...nothing excuses assault and armed robbery...it doesn't matter who this guy is, or turns out to be...no one deserves that...
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2016, 12:15 PM
Sit your ass down with all that garbage I was on topic with the rest of my statements... Crying because the truth hurts only reason you are on your high horse is because wakeup qouted you... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ha ha. Wait, what??!! Like, seriously?? Listen to Darth Maul. Let's keep personal attacks off the Board and stay on topic, shall we?