TRUMP WINS AGAIN

I'm not too terribly surprised that the nation turned out to be a bunch of lockdown loving, overly privileged, commie fags. Looks like I'm going back to hating America. Peace out. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
So because they voted Trump out but voted for down ballot Republicans doesn’t tell you something. The message is clear, a lot of people were tired of Trump, including a lot of Republicans.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2020, 06:40 AM
. BOOYAA Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Trump won?

Trump won?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes he did!

The election has been stolen however! No one I know trusts the insecure mail in balloting system! Nor how they count them!
Yes he did!

The election has been stolen however! No one I know trusts the insecure mail in balloting system! Nor how they count them! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Because everyone you know is stupid and dumb as rocks.
Trump won?

. Originally Posted by WTF

He sure did, in 2016. Not in 2020.
poor WDB.

When should the counting have stopped? Before your vote was counted?

You voted early, right? (Here in Austin, most everybody did.). You’ve voted early before, right?

Your elderly family members never voted by mail?

Those in the slammer didn’t, of course, but you have any military members in your family? More than likely, service is not a part of your family credo, but should their votes not be counted?

How about the 230,000 who have died under Trumps guidance? They didn’t get to vote. Should have been a big boost formTrump.

The only thing that’s being stolen is your next celebratory bonfire, WDB.

God Bless America.
Yeah, buddy! Those Democrats (and Republicans) want to count those nasty old votes.

Are you for real? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you talking about the deceased votes for Biden? lol. Dream on dummy, three days out and the winner of an election can't be declared that's unacceptable. Something is really wrong going on around here and it needs to be discovered.
Trump won?. Originally Posted by WTF
I believe Trump will win his bankruptcy filings in a year or two. Other than that, I don't really see him winning anything other than maybe a golf game against a blind person. And I'm not even really sure about that.
Are you talking about the deceased votes for Biden? lol. Dream on dummy, three days out and the winner of an election can't be declared that's unacceptable. Something is really wrong going on around here and it needs to be discovered. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your total ignorance of the AMERICAN electoral process has compromised you, Q.

Back to Russia, bub!
Your total ignorance of the AMERICAN electoral process has compromised you, Q.

Back to Russia, bub! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know mail in voting helped the Dems get around it.
I know mail in voting helped the Dems get around it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
One of the dumbest statements you’ve made.
Are you talking about the deceased votes for Biden? lol. Dream on dummy, three days out and the winner of an election can't be declared that's unacceptable. Something is really wrong going on around here and it needs to be discovered. Originally Posted by Levianon17

If still left to be discovered, then how do you know?

One of the dumbest statements you’ve made. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's true and you can't handle it. Why would it take three days to close out an election? Simple, the Dems had a plan to toy with the votes and get their Potato Elected. You people are nothing but criminals and scam artists. You people are totally backwards, you shame the Police and praise the criminal. I hope Biden changes the Flag because you mutants don't deserve the Stars and Stripes. If you think Trump divided this country you haven't seen nothing yet.
If still left to be discovered, then how do you know?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's fucking over.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2020, 01:15 PM
It's true and you can't handle it. Why would it take three days to close out an election? Simple, the Dems had a plan to toy with the votes and get their Potato Elected. You people are nothing but criminals and scam artists. You people are totally backwards, you shame the Police and praise the criminal. I hope Biden changes the Flag because you mutants don't deserve the Stars and Stripes. If you think Trump divided this country you haven't seen nothing yet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania....and I think Wisconsin have GOP state legislative majority.

Why the fuck would they cheat Trump out of votes?