"... prevent North Korea from developing a nuclear arsenal, even at the risk of war"

Go bump your threads little attention whore. Originally Posted by bamscram
eeeehbbbbbburr, gives a long speech about being a INDEPENDENT VOTER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnNmgl2K0E
When the talking heads in the lame-stream media say they "never heard" ... do you think they are lying or are they just too damn stoopid to remember what the fuck dim-retard politicians have said? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IMO they are just lying.. They are not stupid..

There is enough blame to go around for every past Administration.

The big question is, are we now just going to follow in their foot steps? Originally Posted by Jackie S
True, every admin for the past 20+ years has kicked the can down the road on NK.. LETS HOPE Trump is the first one that does not...

Just remember who was SOS then and during Benghazi. Someone was reading her emails according to our intelligence people. How did they know that Stevens would be there that night and how did they know that rescue was coming in Afghanistan. Of course, rescue was coming but they seemed to be ready for exactly what that rescue was going to be and where it was going to happen. Great thing to be reading your enemies mail. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Several of my mil friends feel the same way.. THAT someone had to be leaking that info to the enemy for them to get the drop on that seal team there..

.... someone had to be leaking that info to the enemy for them to get the drop on that seal team there.. Originally Posted by garhkal
.... do you think that perhaps HER SERVER had been "hacked"?

If I recall correctly in the past 15+ years EVERY MAJOR Federal agency has had its computer hacked and the DNC just a year ago!

And ANYONE actually believes HillariousNoMore had a "secure server"? That stupid Bitch didn't even know she could have more than one email account on her IPhone!!!! And she still proclaims victory in the election.

A break in my water main is not "a leak"!
Yet, your stoopid ass thinks that that was the question that was asked in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL you are dumber than an inbred chimp.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Stick to your trannys dildo.
eeeehbbbbbburr, gives a long speech about being a INDEPENDENT VOTER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnNmgl2K0E Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am not an independent iffylube. Thanks for making an ass of yourself once again.
So what does Obaminable do to "protect his legacy"?

Sends out his favorite propogandist and foreign conflict expert ....

.... Susan Rice!!!!

The past eight years might require another look from another perspective.

Their view of the World may have a delusional basis.

The loyal media may be protecting and facilitation them, now that HillariousNoMore is not in office to do it! That's why they are criticizing HOW TRUMP SAYS THINGS and not the substance of what he says.

The "crowd" who brought "us" the JV ISIS TEAM .... is justifying their CHOICE to allow NK to develope "the BOMB"! Their logic goes something like this ...

"We don't want to piss off the North Koreans by challenging them on their manufacture of "the Bomb" and a delivery system to bring it to the United States, because they might use "the Bomb" they have created on the delivery system the have developed to "bring it to the United States"!

1. ISIS needs a "jobs program"!
2. They were just pissed at a video tape.
3. You can keep your doctor and insurance.
4. I can be more flexible after the next election.
5. GITMO merely recruits for terrorists.
6. (Prisons create more criminals!)
7. Burning libraries further the education goals.
8. Guns kill people.
9. Illegal aliens create and fill jobs in the U.S.
10. Iraq was a safer place than when Obie took office.
11. The Iran deal ENDED their nuclear warhead program.

The fucking list is endless. The "Legacy" continues. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can't forget the White House being lit with the favorite colors of the reach-around crew !
More lies from Asswipe. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
OK, Dipshit.

Specifically Which statement are you calling a lie?

Twitler is coming for you, shithead.

You're easy meat.
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2017, 08:36 AM
!

And ANYONE actually believes HillariousNoMore had a "secure server"? ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well if you think it was hacked....why haven't any of those emails been leaked?

Come on man, think before you post!

.... do you think that perhaps HER SERVER had been "hacked"?

If I recall correctly in the past 15+ years EVERY MAJOR Federal agency has had its computer hacked and the DNC just a year ago!

And ANYONE actually believes HillariousNoMore had a "secure server"? That stupid Bitch didn't even know she could have more than one email account on her IPhone!!!! And she still proclaims victory in the election.

A break in my water main is not "a leak"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why are you still obsessed with HRC?

Haven't you heard?

Twitler is going to sacrifice Internet alt-right hate mongers to save face.

Better clean up your shit, LLephantMan.

Irony.
Can't forget the White House being lit with the favorite colors of the reach-around crew ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
^^^^
That brought the Rainbow Roaches out of their corners, didn't it?

Perhaps "cracks" is more appropriate than "corners"!

Back to the OP/Topic ...

I suppose the resident "PeaceNiks" have redefined a single nuclear warhead lob by the North Korean Thug into the United States (Continental or otherwise) and/or a friend as an "incident" and not "an act of War" ... so they can require hearings for a year and half to determine what response the POTUS should take ... then they can spend 1,000 threads with 100 posts debating about "the wording" of the Trump verbal response. And yes they can blame him because he said something that irritated the little fucker over there.
Well if you think it was hacked....why haven't any of those emails been leaked?

Come on man, think before you post!
. Originally Posted by WTF

come on, you know the emails were already revealed by wikileaks.
That's WFT's "logic" ... they were "leaked" but not hacked because they weren't leaked?

"leaking" has nothing to do with "hacking" other than someone who is "hacking" MAY (please note the meaning of the word "MAY"!!!!) leak the emails he MAY have hacked ... but just because there is no "leak" doesn't mean there was no "hack" or vice versa!

But Hey ... he's the knucklehead who proudly predicted ..

Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the trial for Martin's death!

So his cognitive skills are horrendously deficient! As for his "other skills" ...

Those Rainbow Roaches are infamous.
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2017, 10:25 AM

come on, you know the emails were already revealed by wikileaks. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think you may need to do a tad bit more research.

Maybe you're confusing John Podesta with Hillary Rodham Clinton...

• WTF
  • 08-13-2017, 10:30 AM
That's WFT's "logic" ... they were "leaked" but not hacked because they weren't leaked?

"leaking" has nothing to do with "hacking" other than someone who is "hacking" MAY (please note the meaning of the word "MAY"!!!!) leak the emails he MAY have hacked ... but just because there is no "leak" doesn't mean there was no "hack" or vice versa!

But Hey ... he's the knucklehead who proudly predicted ..

Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the trial for Martin's death!

So his cognitive skills are horrendously deficient! As for his "other skills" ...

Those Rainbow Roaches are infamous. Originally Posted by LexusLover
According to everything I've read....there has been no proof that her server was successfully hacked.

Now if you have evidence otherwise, I suggest to get in touch with the proper authorities and report it.

How is you prediction that Manson got paroled and is moving to Texas?