What will the political animal Obama do next?

I don't think the Republicans are worried about Hillarious ... the Democrats are.

Once the "independents" realize it's "the Other Clinton" running ...

................ the polling changes. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Couldn't tell it from all the threads wingers post on this board and the derogatory comments about her. Sounds like obsessing to me.
Couldn't tell it from all the threads wingers post on this board and the derogatory comments about her. Sounds like obsessing to me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not "obsessing" ...

... it's more like identifying the flawed aspects of her personality and character.
You are still commenting on her.
Obama... what will he do next? We'll whatever it is, it'll be stupid. Syria, we'll "not go to war in the classic sense" with... but look for a chain reaction. Iran, China, Russia. It'll start with that nut in Israel, Nutenyahoo, who is by far the most dangerous leader in the middle east. Ultimately, look for thermo-nuclear war. We attack Syria, an attack happens on Israel, Israel does they thing and overreacts, maybe Iran gets attacked, meanwhile you have U.S. nukes having been moved to the east coast already...

A Good president avoids exponential increases in aggression that could end up in nukes going off... think JFK. Obama... he's just another puppet.
You are still commenting on her. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's a lot about her on which to comment ...

..... as per instructions most of "it" is not shown in pictures and video.

Oh, and I suspect, there will be a lot of "commenting on her" ... over the next few years!!!!

This onion (Hillarious) will take a lot of time to peel ... layer by layer. I mean ....

"who cares"? ...... so why do you?
So you got the hots for her? You are a silly shit.
So you got the hots for her? You are a silly shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually neither she nor the "blue dress" (Monica) are my type as far as "the hots"!

Rare footage of the lower 3/4ths . or is that 9/10ths?

I have to tell you, some sniper needs to be assigned to a desk, if he exists.

(Dear Secret Service: The comment was about her dodging sniper fire on the tarmac. BTW .. where were you?)
You can see as far as her hands are apart she has heard of me,,,LOL