Face to Face w/WW/FT...Satan

So I'm a little confused.

Everybody knows about WW. So...no alert needed.

Everybody knows about tcp. So...no alert needed.

Everybody reads 100s of posts daily from TW and SC.

Clearly, .....whoever showed up at your door and displeased you....needs to be identified right here and now by the alias handle user name burner number...whatever.....was used to gain entry.

That's what this site is about and the tricks can hear it too because some book orgies....share utr girls...etc.

Come on....post it.
To be clear...

No rape or anything else occurred other than him coming over and creeping me out. I figured out who he was fairly quickly (different handle) I haven't posted handles in full, but I am 99.9% sure who it was.

I am a hard core screener, but it's been a long week. This person messaged under a different handle, which I will mask and post tomorrow in the ladies area and they can make up their minds if the handle is a danger or not.

~
To be clear...

No rape or anything else occurred other than him coming over and creeping me out. I figured out who he was fairly quickly (different handle) I haven't posted handles in full, but I am 99.9% sure who it was.

I am a hard core screener, but it's been a long week. This person messaged under a different handle, which I will mask and post tomorrow in the ladies area and they can make up their minds if the handle is a danger or not.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You're not 99.9% shit because you think SC is WW & you're COMPLETELY WRONG..

LIKE OTHERS SAID WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU POST THIS IN COED ?

You're not that hardcore if you came in contact with WW go back to making cookies it's a better fit..
If its as bad as yall say then why not put them hands on him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
WW does need a tune-up
Lol you don't have to mask any eccie handle
Wait, you think you're going to get in trouble for naming him?
You're an OG provider..you know better
Just name him and if you're wrong, apologize and keep it moving
What was the handle he used to creep up on you again?
So I'm a little confused.

Everybody knows about WW. So...no alert needed.

Everybody knows about tcp. So...no alert needed.

Everybody reads 100s of posts daily from TW and SC.

Clearly, .....whoever showed up at your door and displeased you....needs to be identified right here and now by the alias handle user name burner number...whatever.....was used to gain entry.

That's what this site is about and the tricks can hear it too because some book orgies....share utr girls...etc.

Come on....post it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LIES !

I carry a 5.28 PPD AVG.....

Carry on.
You're a genius, when's the last time I started a coed thread?

Can't say for sure, but I recall something about an unpleasant experience and a bad review...

I wonder why wolf turd hasn't responded... Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Too busy getting into fisticuffs at a spa, perhaps.

Come on....post it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lol you don't have to mask any eccie handle
Wait, you think you're going to get in trouble for naming him?
You're an OG provider..you know better
Just name him and if you're wrong, apologize and keep it moving Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Look, you've got GS and NP in agreement for fuck's sake. State your case in its entirety, name the bad actor, or don't start the thread to begin with.
You're a genius, when's the last time I started a coed thread?

Why did you even start?
Does GS need to whip out the matrix so we can get to the bottom of this?
I have very good reason to believe that I just came face to face with WW aka FT.

CLEARLY here only on a mission. Due to the many laidie's description on him and the described behavior, I am left with no other conclusion. Msg me for the fake handle #1 million. I am obviously slipping and relocating to a place far, far away soon.

OK, you are definitely BSC. I have never called you nor have I ever ventured to your incall PERIOD. Yes, I have Pmed you before through this account and that's about it. YOU ARE A FUCKING CRAZY WOMAN! End of discussion!
Keywords.... "through THIS account"
End of discussion! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I'll take the 'Under'.
Grace, that's what you get for doing your own thinking & yeah...FU.

PS...I am retracting my observation that SC may have been a WW handle, because he obviously has A LOT of love out there which in no way could be for the person at my door earlier today.

Retraction accepted. I may be many things but stalking, asssauting, harrassing or raping women will never be in the conversation.
[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;106000681 7].... wherever there's a WW there's a TW. My info on this individual will come out and not at a snails pace...mean people suck.

Are you IMPLYING by this bullshit that WW and TW are the same?