Reference requests

Doesn't work like that
Start dumb shit it, usually sticks around for a long time.
Think before posting.
Doesn't work like that
Think before posting. Originally Posted by bottoms up
She's been around long enough to know that. Maybe she's fucking one of the newer mods that doesn't know it. We'll see
Doesn't work like that
Think before posting. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Is it time for us to have dinner again?
The topic is a hobby related issues that needs to be talked about from time to time. When you have a very skilled and popular provider coming back issues that need guidelines need to be discuss. I'm sorry that bandle boy and whiney whimpy had to act like they need to go back to reading Dr. Suess story books. Children can be so distracting to adult conversations.
The topic is a hobby related issues that needs to be talked about from time to time. When you have a very skilled and popular provider coming back issues that need guidelines need to be discuss. I'm sorry that bandle boy and whiney whimpy had to act like they need to go back to reading Dr. Suess story books. Children can be so distracting to adult conversations. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Bullshit.... There was never any issue.... It was a marketing ploy that went south on her fast.....
They need to go back to reading Dr. Suess story books. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Cat in the Hat is apparently one of his favorites.
Lol, probably trying to take tips from the cat? Does whimpy even understand that in the end the cat got the boot out the door?
Bullshit.... There was never any issue.... It was a marketing ploy that went south on her fast..... Originally Posted by Whispers
At over 2k views and trending at the top of co-ed,I'd say it's heading more North than South...
The only "Bullshit" here is YOU.
just a hint the ignore feature works wonders when dealing with certain posters,especially those whos names begin with W. i dont post enough here to make it worth my while but for those ladies that do.....
especially when you get into a pissing match with some who who posts an average of 6x a day for 8 years (talk about needing a life)
At over 2k views and trending at the top of co-ed,I'd say it's heading more North than South...
The only "Bullshit" here is YOU.
Originally Posted by Observing
fish and company.... LOL
Bump
  • ztonk
  • 12-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Since russellevans bumped this trainwreck back to page 1, let me add my humble apologies for confusing Kitty Bunny Fuck with another provider and making an incorrect connection.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
So I've only talk to CSB via email and I'm too much of a wuss to see her (I think she lives nearby me) But, nobody better be disrespecting my boo. That's all.
  • sydmo
  • 12-02-2016, 02:01 PM
she is Pretty cool, Claire She Blows is a sweet Lady for sure. I enjoyed her company very much.
Kitty Bunny.. AWW you wouldn't remember me??! haha