Anyone Tired of This Crap?

I have no idea what your analogy means. I assume this is the part where I supposed to be insulted or scared. Sorry I guess it was just another "misfire" on your part. LOL! Originally Posted by slingblade
It is why he is called whiffy, he swings and misses .
  • heho
  • 09-19-2014, 06:26 PM
It is why he is called whiffy, he swings and misses . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We call you "ur'a balless" because it's true. Skinny says he will fire a good one up your ass. So at least you have that. Y'all have fun now, ya hear.
We call you "ur'a balless" because it's true. Skinny says he will fire a good one up your ass. So at least you have that. Y'all have fun now, ya hear. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a true idiot...
We call you "ur'a balless" because it's true. Skinny says he will fire a good one up your ass. So at least you have that. Y'all have fun now, ya hear. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We? So far, you're the only one calling him that Slobbrin.

In fact, I don't know who considers you part of a "we."

You're a sniper with no bullets.
We? So far, you're the only one calling him that Slobbrin.

In fact, I don't know who considers you part of a "we."

You're a sniper with no bullets. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't need bullets for your DUMB-ASS... Hissy Fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47zWlQSCDw
I don't need bullets for your DUMB-ASS... Hissy Fit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
However, you never attempted to explain which "We" you represent, Slobbrin.
However, you never attempted to explain which "We" you represent, Slobbrin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be all the posters that call her "balless"... Hissy Fit
That would be all the posters that call her "balless"... Hissy Fit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't think that's a very long list, Slobbrin! You swing and miss yet again, waterhead!