Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

lol Well Cumalot, you have YET to handle 2 girls 2 strap ons..Think me and Dallas can make sure and take care of that one cum May................Ya think??? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OMFG I touched a nerve....Well it was 2 girls and at least one strap on last time so I guess we're lookin at two strap ons in May...OMFG....Sounds like some serious fuckin on the rise...I'll get started on the wheaties ASAP....ijs
yep and by then I hope to have a vibrating one!!! lol
Dallas I showed you mine and I LOVE IT!! Maybe we will have matching girlCocks??? lol Talk about twins..................YUM!
"most men don't do this with their SO?"

Heck no matter what I ask for, the answer is no. About once per month I might be graced with DATY followed by mish. If I don't pop in 5 minutes or less, she wants to know what's wrong, and lets me know my time is up. No other activities/positions will be considered. I've tried everything, wining, dining, gifts, flowers, romantic getaways, you name it. That's why I'm here. If toys or anything else "adult" were found, it would be bad. Really bad. Originally Posted by Tittylover

WOW!!!! That's really rough!
That actually makes me really sad

Anyway, on topic-- strap-on is fun, AND (or should I say but/butt?) a HUGE core workout I couldn't regularly have those appointments, but when I do, they're a lot of fun and I'm sore for a couple days afterward

I do so love a good prostate massage though. Men who get into that....mmmmm!
Very very good point, I know when I am able to go for an extended time, I am pretty sore in the groin and lower abdomen and it requires movements and muscles the ladies don't usually use . Kinda makes my case for multiple girls with strapons....
LOL Maybe we should all make a workout video........Strap on crunches!! Ass reaper Work out! Sweating on the cracks! Ok Ok Ill stop............But yes abs are sore after giving a good strap on session...........
here is one of Ms Athena's toys......I luv it!

OMG Look! It 2 girls and a Cock!! Well actually there were 2 girls and 2 Cocks there..............ummm Looks like a fun doubles session to me....Any takers?
OMFG I touched a nerve....Well it was 2 girls and at least one strap on last time so I guess we're lookin at two strap ons in May...OMFG....Sounds like some serious fuckin on the rise...I'll get started on the wheaties ASAP....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Kelloggs All-Bran may be a better choice for that session
Kelloggs All-Bran may be a better choice for that session Originally Posted by joe bloe
Thanks Joe.... I'll get some when I stock up on the wheaties....your right that would be the better choice...
Thank you too all the great girls that posted on here and the great guys. I havent been brave enough to go get me the strap on but maybe one day. I hope everyone has a great day. Maybe I need to take some lessons from Ms Athena and Dallas Rain. Later Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!
Thank you too all the great girls that posted on here and the great guys. I havent been brave enough to go get me the strap on but maybe one day. I hope everyone has a great day. Maybe I need to take some lessons from Ms Athena and Dallas Rain. Later Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Truly Passion*

woohooo babe..we are both awesome teachers!{wink/wink}
Got to add my new playmate to the list, Jade Nicole. We were in the middle of a great role play "Papa Hemingway and the Bar Girl-Havana 1955" she is Cuban so it was a natural. I asked how do you feel about bottom play, she had a strapon on, me lubed and was fucking me faster than you can say Mas Papi. She has the best and most active strapon skills (she doesn't just insert it she fucks you and she knows exactly where the prostrate is) I have found. I don't know is Dallas knows her but somebody good thought her. Damn I love this forum.
yep Luck babe.....wooohoooooo fun!!!!
I would be open to strap on play with a hot lady.