Apology letter for hobbists

This is what helps me - I KNOW the real ME, yes, government name and all... this is honestly a FANtasy world - where you may have your FANS and you have your so called "Haters". FOCUS on your goal and who/whatever you believe in. So they may judge Eva's service, but that is HER, not me 100% ... in any entertainment industry, its often necessary to have an alter ego to remain humble, and not get in your feelings. No matter how many "No" s you get on ECCIE, trust me, there's still going to be business for you - the world is too big! Its important, at least for me, to separate the two personas. Have thick skin - being on here you are forced in the spotlight to promote your services - thus expect harsh criticism, especially here on ECCIE where "heaven forbid the whore have an opinion attitude" exists. I was reading a review on a friend of a friend , and the guy listed all the great traits, but nit-picked at her ONE crooked tooth at the corner of her mouth like it was that serious - Im talking all up in her mouth like a dentist. Seriously??? I compare our experience and exposure to criticism to celebrities to some extent. Hope this helps, and remember, keep the two separate in most cases ... let me know if you need an ear ...
Checking if I got a special text for a re-invite. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Still checking, .... but I guess she really did delete my phone number.
  • bbkid
  • 02-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I guess she really did delete my phone number. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Win
Nothing's changed...
Over/under on the next meltdown wakeup?
Oooo...tough one...

Over/under on her next "this is not an apology" type thread is 9 weeks...
Nothing's changed... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
... it is etched in the soul.
I got the under
Sucker bet
Oooo...tough one...

Over/under on her next "this is not an apology" type thread is 9 weeks... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This may be the 1st time anyone's ever said this to you on a SHMB, but ....

Wakeup, you're too kind.
Well..... I think we have the jist of this thread, and the OP would now like it done....... seems as good a time as any......... Good luck moving forward Jemma, may your actions speak louder than words......

Closed.

JaD