Meanwhile, down in Texas

I thought Obama's JD wasn't doing anything about ISIS? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are right about that but Training and Accuracy trumps Firepower, Silly Ozombie...
I don't think this group has any interest in free speech. I doubt they would stand by as a muslim-american exercised their free speech. They are interested in being able to say what they want to say without fear of retribution. And that's not how it works. If you're stupid enough to say something that you KNOW will incite people, can you really be surprised when that's what happens. They were spoiling for a fight. And they got one.
I don't think this group has any interest in free speech. I doubt they would stand by as a muslim-american exercised their free speech. They are interested in being able to say what they want to say without fear of retribution. And that's not how it works. If you're stupid enough to say something that you KNOW will incite people, can you really be surprised when that's what happens. They were spoiling for a fight. And they got one. Originally Posted by WombRaider

"were" hell "are" is more like it... Ozombie http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...-i-got-on.html

today is the growing suspicion that the National Command Authority is in the hands of the domestic enemies of the Constitution. My question to you is quite simple and direct: "What do you do when faced with an unconstitutional order?"

I don't think this group has any interest in free speech. I doubt they would stand by as a muslim-american exercised their free speech. They are interested in being able to say what they want to say without fear of retribution. And that's not how it works. If you're stupid enough to say something that you KNOW will incite people, can you really be surprised when that's what happens. They were spoiling for a fight. And they got one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's their fault some crazy people shot at them? We must ban all criticism of Islam because it pisses Muslims off. In America? Seriously?

You are allowed to say things that may provoke others to anger. That is an unalienable right. If the pissed off party breaks the law in expressing their anger, it is NOT YOUR FAULT! The two shooters overreacted, and paid the price. Had they expressed themselves lawfully, they'd still be alive.
It's their fault some crazy people shot at them? We must ban all criticism of Islam because it pisses Muslims off. In America? Seriously?

You are allowed to say things that may provoke others to anger. That is an unalienable right. If the pissed off party breaks the law in expressing their anger, it is NOT YOUR FAULT! The two shooters overreacted, and paid the price. Had they expressed themselves lawfully, they'd still be alive. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did I say any of that, you old queen? Yes, you are allowed to say what you want. That right doesn't protect you from retribution. That retribution may be wrong, but it still won't protect you from it. Say what you want about muslims, but don't act surprised if you get a reaction.

My point stands; this group has no interest in free speech. They are interested in hate.
Did I say any of that, you old queen? Yes, you are allowed to say what you want. That right doesn't protect you from retribution. That retribution may be wrong, but it still won't protect you from it. Say what you want about muslims, but don't act surprised if you get a reaction.

My point stands; this group has no interest in free speech. They are interested in hate. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hate is legal. Violent responses to hate are crimes against the hater.
Hate is legal. Violent responses to hate are crimes against the hater. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not when it leads to violence.
Not when it leads to violence. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are wrong, again.

Point to a statute, code, or SCOTUS opinion that says that ....

.... Speech (of any kind) is ILLEGAL if someone has a violent response to it.

And please don't engage in your childish habit of "revising" what you have stated and asserted, while cherry picking phrases out of irrelevant opinions. For about over 60 years the SCOTUS has struck down arrests that attempted to punish those whose speech was offensive even when there was a violent reaction to the speech ....
LLIDIOT, whY don't you provide anY evidence backing up anything you say. Seems your only substantiation is a Civil War era Map of Austin and a photo of POTUS playing golf ... For ANYTHING.

I think an argument could be made that the fine Americans in Garland were inciting a riot...
I think an argument could be made that the fine Americans in Garland were inciting a riot... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you have ANY EVIDENCE THAT:

1. I cited a Civil War Era Map to PROVE Nau's Drug "ain't in Clarksville"?
2. I post a photo of your "man" in the White House for "everything"? AND

"LAST, BUT NOT LEAST"
3. "the fine Americans in Garland were inciting a riot..."????????????????

The operative words are ...... "I think"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really give a shit what you "think"? I don't.

You can't even read a fucking official government map of the City of Austin!!!

According to what you "think" ... your scenario is that the folks in Garland decided to put on an art show regarding some Muslim beliefs they were cartooning about, contracted with the local police to ambush any who came to create a disturbance, and have the local police kill anyone who raised a stink about it.

Here is a question, which you probably cannot honestly answer without making yourself look even more foolish than claiming Nau's is in Clarksville, disregarding the official map of the City of Austin ....

prior to the shooting of these two deranged, Muslimized thugs who tried to kill an UNARMED security guard ...

...... HAD YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE SHOW being put on up in Garland?
Do you have ANY EVIDENCE THAT:

1. I cited a Civil War Era Map to PROVE Nau's Drug "ain't in Clarksville"?
2. I post a photo of your "man" in the White House for "everything"? AND

"LAST, BUT NOT LEAST"
3. "the fine Americans in Garland were inciting a riot..."????????????????

The operative words are ...... "I think"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really give a shit what you "think"? I don't.

You can't even read a fucking official government map of the City of Austin!!!

According to what you "think" ... your scenario is that the folks in Garland decided to put on an art show regarding some Muslim beliefs they were cartooning about, contracted with the local police to ambush any who came to create a disturbance, and have the local police kill anyone who raised a stink about it.

Here is a question, which you probably cannot honestly answer without making yourself look even more foolish than claiming Nau's is in Clarksville, disregarding the official map of the City of Austin ....

prior to the shooting of these two deranged, Muslimized thugs who tried to kill an UNARMED security guard ...

...... HAD YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE SHOW being put on up in Garland? Originally Posted by LexusLover
We are witnessing a MELTDOWN!
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 11:34 AM
We are witnessing a MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by WombRaider

We are witnessing a MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you STUPID. Both of your personalities.
Are you STUPID. Both of your personalities. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You've lost it man.
You've lost it man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Who said that LLIdiot ever had it to lose?