Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

No more 69 or DATO for her after that pic, lol.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
is that a hot plate on the floor next to the "bowl"

D' OOOOOOOOOOOH
see what paying attention to detail does... lol
I can't stand the sink models. Nobody wants to see a picture of you in the bathroom with your ass on a sink taking a picture of yourself in the mirror.
I never see a provider based on how she looks in her showcase or ad pics. If she catches my interest, I will then do my research (i.e., read reviews). I am not the most observant person in the world and I would probably wouldn't notice the items in the background that you mentioned. I do notice the quality of the photos, however. And that will influence my decision to see or not to see. Originally Posted by u69too
+ 1 and "amen". Always.

The ones that I get a kick out of are the fakes - with non-US electrical outlets in the background. "I'm in your area" - but my picture was taken overseas somewhere? Yeah, right, sure.

Be careful out there.
I do look at backgfround items. But I do that in movies and news clips. sometimes the truth is behind the main subject!
I do look at backgfround items. But I do that in movies and news clips. sometimes the truth is behind the main subject! Originally Posted by ICU 812
EXACTLY!!!!!
I think men would notice the details if it's something really obvious, like a condom or weird stuff lying on a counter or floor. But mostly they notice the girl.
This lady looks sexy as hell, ad screams 'I love what I do!!!', good to go, UNTIL, I noticed trash scattered on the floor in the background (and a closet door cracked open??? Couldn't you take the effort to toss the trash into the closet?)...for me that translates to "If this is how she lives, then her 'pussy' can't be much betta...". My choice, my call (added to my DNS list).

I personally think background details are important but shouldnt be over analyzed to quickly leading to erroneous conclusions. The case of the gal pictured above who has super reviews would possibly cause one to miss out on a very hotttt session.
notice?
I personally think background details are important but shouldnt be over analyzed to quickly leading to erroneous conclusions. The case of the gal pictured above who has super reviews would possibly cause one to miss out on a very hotttt session. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

Unless it was so filthy and had say, 40 cats running around in the background, 300 used condoms on the floor, and a filthy mattress LOLOL
notice? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Yes! One blew out her muffler and the other one must have a big booboo, because that’s a big ass band aid!
Yes! One blew out her muffler and the other one must have a big booboo, because that’s a big ass band aid! Originally Posted by Still Looking

OMG!! I just blew sonic ice out my nose.. (NOT sexy)! THAT was hilarious!!

I will NEVER look at a "bandaid" the same now!!