Lolabrea01 Banned

Banned for having multiple handles. Originally Posted by Duke of G

How many did she have? More than seven is just showing off.
You are the one making it as I'm "something bigger than I am." Sorry you have an issue with the tone and the warning.

I'll state again: THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT THE CALENDAR ACCOUNT.

Ketchmm and Lola have had issues with usage accounts logged from the same IP, etc. Staff explored that, as ketchmm has said. But in that investigation, several other male handles were found to be in use by Lola. That is something we are looking into. There appears to be more than a few that have been created.
Originally Posted by Duke of G

So did she review herself? And if she did, was she any good?
"We'll I'm not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola...
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola...Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
"Luke, stay away from the darker side
And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed
But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

If the mods have found that she posted under other handles, male or female, shouldn't we have the right to know which posts/reviews and or handles they are, so they we can make an educated decision on how much value to place on those posts
Attached Images File Type: jpg yoda.jpg (9.2 KB, 408 views)
to extend the point further, the Kinks had to re-record the song with the cherry cola lyrics, because the BBC would not play the song otherwise... because of their ban on product placement/endorsing products Originally Posted by Chung Tran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emF3gtmVS0s
Tara might oughta think about getting a new wireless provider. Phones should not blow up that often. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You might want too think about shutting up. Lol
You might want too think about shutting up. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Just thinkin' 'bout your safety, dear. Phone blows up, you might catch on fire. Other things might blow up, Safety first, right?
Just thinkin' 'bout your safety, dear. Phone blows up, you might catch on fire. Other things might blow up, Safety first, right? Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I wish you would catch on fire. Why do you following me around this board posting right after me on everything? Do you have a life? Other than following Tara around?
I like pink
I wish you would catch on fire. Why do you following me around this board posting right after me on everything? Do you have a life? Other than following Tara around? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

That time of the month, dear? What a shame.....
I like pink Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You will see me babe in pink Monday.
Duke of G for President!
I wish you would catch on fire. Why do you following me around this board posting right after me on everything? Do you have a life? Other than following Tara around? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If I could follow Tara around that'd be a good life.
When the Mods get it all sorted out I hope they will publish all the Fake/Multiple handles.
If I could follow Tara around that'd be a good life. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Awww your sweet
Awww your sweet Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Got to be honest Tara - if someone is going to follow someone around I see why it'd be you...I may be in that club too