Enough of the Circle Jerks...

I use memes to spotlight my facts Tonto.

Originally Posted by WTF
You don’t have facts, never do. You’re just fucking around. Like your return day meltdown. A crusader without a clue. It was amusing for awhile. Poncho.
  • Tiny
  • 06-10-2019, 02:38 PM
From my link:

ccording to the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (BGR), about 98 percent of Germany’s primary energy consumption of mineral oil depended on imports in 2017. The country’s domestic crude oil output from 50 oilfields amounted to 2.22 million tonnes in 2017. Germany imported 90.7 million tonnes crude oil (Germany also imports additional mineral oil products). Russia was by far the largest supplier in 2017, delivering 33.5 million tonnes, or about 37 percent of oil imports. Norway provided 10.3 million tonnes and the UK 8.5 million tonnes. In total, more than 30 countries supplied oil to Germany.

Germany is oil dependent. And Russia is by far their biggest supplier. Why would they want Russia to play a bigger role once the pipeline is finished? Poland, in particular, isn’t very happy about it. They signed a deal with the US:

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...0-Yr-Deal.html Originally Posted by bambino
Good point, I missed the oil. However Russia can’t exert any leverage over Germany by shutting off oil exports. Germany would just get the oil from other places. And gnadfly’s link shows they’re developing LNG regassification capability. Depending on the capacity of that, they could replace part or all of Russian gas with LNG and imports from Western European countries in a pinch. They’d have to probably pay more for the gas though than what they were paying Russia.
Good point, I missed the oil. However Russia can’t exert any leverage over Germany by shutting off oil exports. Germany would just get the oil from other places. And gnadfly’s link shows they’re developing LNG regassification capability. Depending on the capacity of that, they could replace part or all of Russian gas with LNG and imports from Western European countries in a pinch. They’d have to probably pay more for the gas though than what they were paying Russia. Originally Posted by Tiny
Why aren’t they doing it now? Poland did. And NATO was created to shield Western Europe from Russian aggression:

https://www.nato.int/wearenato/why-w...o-founded.html

But hey, Germany signed a deal with the Russians. Whatever. On a side note Tiny, my post about Russia providing 90% of Germany’s mineral oils was wrong. It’s 98% total imports from different countries with Russia being the largest by a good %. You’re a reasonable guy and accepted that Trumps strategy with Mexico worked. I’ll admit I posted faulty numbers.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Good point, I missed the oil. However Russia can’t exert any leverage over Germany by shutting off oil exports. Germany would just get the oil from other places. And gnadfly’s link shows they’re developing LNG regassification capability. Depending on the capacity of that, they could replace part or all of Russian gas with LNG and imports from Western European countries in a pinch. They’d have to probably pay more for the gas though than what they were paying Russia. Originally Posted by Tiny
And some wonder why Germany and the whole of Europe do not agree with Trumps oil sanctions on Iran.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:54 PM
. You’re a reasonable guy and accepted that Trumps strategy with Mexico worked. I’ll admit I posted faulty numbers. Originally Posted by bambino
Trumps strategy with Mexico worked?

Gust Avrakotos: There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everybody in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs messed up. and everyone in the village says, "How wonderful."
Charlie Wilson: And the Zen master says, "We'll see."
You think Trump is a reliable source of information? God damn, even most of Trump's most loyal supporters knows he lies like a rug.

Originally Posted by WTF
All Politicians lie to one extent or another. Trump doesn't have a corner on it. With that being said he's still a better president than the last two jackasses that were president before him and the idiot that he defeated would have been even worse. So get over it. Nothing you've been posting is relevant to anything important.
Trumps strategy with Mexico worked?

Gust Avrakotos: There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everybody in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs messed up. and everyone in the village says, "How wonderful."
Charlie Wilson: And the Zen master says, "We'll see."
Originally Posted by WTF
WMFer's strategy, how queer?
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
He does seem interested in male asses. Especially mine.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Redhot1960

Well you're obviously neither of the first two...
All Politicians lie to one extent or another. Trump doesn't have a corner on it. With that being said he's still a better president than the last two jackasses that were president before him and the idiot that he defeated would have been even worse. So get over it. Nothing you've been posting is relevant to anything important. Originally Posted by Levianon17

he's been ranting ever sense he came back
Well you're obviously neither of the first two... Originally Posted by WTF
Neither are you.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:18 PM
He does seem interested in male asses. Especially mine. Originally Posted by bambino
As many fingers as that ass of yours has had stuck in it …. wouldn't it be more accurate to call yours a manpuss

As many fingers as that ass of yours has had stuck in it …. wouldn't it be more accurate to call yours a manpuss

Originally Posted by WTF
Never did. But I’ve had girls stick there tongues up my ass. I know you want to be there. It ain’t happening.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Nothing you've been posting is relevant to anything important. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There difference between you and I is that I know nothing posted in this forum is relevant to anything important

• WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=bambino;1061543832]Never did. But I’ve had girls stick there tongues up my ass.QUOTE]

Did you have a gun to their head?