A couple new pics for hobbyists that like to lie on their reviews 😙

Ok
I'm at WORK actually. My REAL job. Something that some providers know nothing about. Like I JUST SAID, I'm not going to post a picture on Eccie without my hair or makeup done & wearing SCRUBS. Smh But since it's just oh so important to you, I'll make a point to wake up early tomorrow to take a 'selfie' with a simple piece of paper. I get off at 7am ❤ Originally Posted by Naughti Nikki
Hey Nikki, feel free to ignore Lorde. That's what the rest of us try to do.

When you post your pics with info, I'm sure you will put all this nonsense to rest. You look like a cutie, and I seriously doubt you will have any trouble garnering interest.

Lordy, boy have I got someone for you buddy! She's perfect! You two would be perfect. Read through some of these gems:

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=28314983 Originally Posted by ramblinman69
I'm curious, Ramblin'...as in "have to gawk at the train wreck" curious.

But I can't get the link to work!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (52.2 KB, 151 views)
Control your WK's,,,,,, ignore Lorde, said Ginger
The silence is soothing.
Tell Ramble ,,, his taste is not the same as mine. You did tell
him to ignore me,,,, right?
Tell hogfan ,,, he is acting nosey. I will see them bow
down to you as the door knob hits me on the way out.

NikkI already provided more pictures,,,, You told the Kingdom
You was confused. Contradiction ?
Blad inspection isn't worthy,,, we shall see my lady.
When you go to school full time & work 8 hour shifts you don't have much free time to just get all 'fixed up' for a picture. I don't know about anybody else but I don't wear makeup to go to school & work. I put my hair up, put on something comfy and go. My appearance at work & school are completely different from that of this hobby, so I refuse to put a picture up without my makeup or hair done because that's not how I present myself at an appointment. Originally Posted by Naughti Nikki
I think a few pictures of you in your comfy cloths and no makeup would be fine no need toget all fixed up for some pictures. As most of us on this site are just a bunch of horn dogs I'm pretty sure you look as good with or with makeup and sexy cloths.

Can someone translate what Lorde just said? Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I'll try my best. I think he means he doesn't tell nosey people his dick history because there's alot of loose lips around. So that's why he doesn't write reviews.
What he means by loose lips is hobbyist like to ask providers about other hobbyist .

Play nice MB,,, give her a chance.
Blad can do the inspection,,,,

Btw-I review Arkansas women,,,, not on Eccie. Nosey people said Hogfan.
Absolutely a fact brother,,, something we agree on. Loose lips,,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
Correct me if I got it wrong. By the way I got us Tee time for Sunday at 07:58 same place.
Yep,,, Blad will try to make it also.

Did anyone notice that Nikkis butterfly necklace pg 1 & 4 are in newest pictures,,,,
She also wearing it inside car picture.,,,
If the pictures are her,,, take a picture of the buttetfly
Necklace only.. Easy enough for the lady,,,,
Yep,,, Blad will try to make it also.

Did anyone notice that Nikkis butterfly necklace pg 1 & 4 are in newest pictures,,,,
She also wearing it inside car picture.,,,
If the pictures are her,,, take a picture of the buttetfly
Necklace only.. Easy enough for the lady,,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
And I won't make the new SB tote my bag this time.. IJS

And is she posts on her own time so be it. I was not aware she had a real job and went to school also. I just figured she was like some of the more advanced in age and mileage chicks we have lurking. This one has a busy real life so on her time is what it is.
You got a SB,,,,, lucky asshole.
Are you going to inspect Nikki or should World Travel?
Any more questions ?? ❤��
I'll do you one even better 😊 here's both of my necklaces from the pic of me in my car & from the pic of me standing outside of my car. That is my maroon Honda btw 😘
THERE IT IS,,,, BUTTERFLY NECKLACE.
Did your friend by chance see the guy?
Do have a traveling friend by that looks similar?
I am sorry you are going through this,,,,, we are
trying to figure this out.
Oops,,, double post
THERE IT IS,,,, BUTTERFLY NECKLACE.
Did your friend by chance see the guy?
Do have a traveling friend by that looks similar?
I am sorry you are going through this,,,,, we are
trying to figure this out.
I'm not sure what happened to be honest.. He posted that review with a phone number that I've never even used before, so I guess there's no telling who he really saw. My phone number is 501-545-0949 & I've been using this same number for about 3 years now so really I just don't understand.
Ah hell yeah!! Nice pic's I believe problem is solved. Phone probably will be ringing off the hook.
HOT indeed!
I still have one question.... When you bringing your fine ass self to LR? And or you still limited GFE? Whoops that's two questions... Blame Felina, she just screwed the sense out of me...