When "I'm Not Voting" and the Libertarian Candidate are included ....

Speedy is no commie. Most of the time he raises pretty good points. Not always the right points, but interesting ones. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree with your statements. lol.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2016, 06:29 AM
If you haven't realized that this forum leans heavily to the right you haven't been paying attention.

WHITE MALE conservatives have been voting in droves for Trump. Women and non-white males have been voting against Trump. The one thing you say that is true is that many people do not like the political scene, which is why people are saying they are voting AGAINST both Trump and Clinton rather than for them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think most poor, uneducated white men have now realized not only do the rich not like them, they look down on them. Affirmative action and diversity are aimed at poor whites. They have been sacrificed. Rich people (well, most of them) have decided the path of least resistance is to pretend to be in favor of diversity, go along to get along.

They don't want to fight a civil war when their wealth is their G-d. They are disgusted by poor whites, have basically said they do not care about them.

Trump cares about Trump, but he will take their votes. He is getting their votes because he is the only rich guy who appears to care about them.

Unfortunately, Trump is a long shot because of the negatives painted on him. He is lucky to run against Hillary, because so many hate her, also. Simple minded Uncle Joe, VP Emeritus, now realizes he would have trounced Trump if he squeaked by Mrs. Clinton.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2016, 06:30 AM
Speedy is no commie. Most of the time he raises pretty good points. Not always the right points, but interesting ones. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Speedster is alright.
Trump cares about Trump, but he will take their votes. He is getting their votes because he is the only rich guy who appears to care about them.

Unfortunately, Trump is a long shot because of the negatives painted on him. He is lucky to run against Hillary, because so many hate her, also. Simple minded Uncle Joe, VP Emeritus, now realizes he would have trounced Trump if he squeaked by Mrs. Clinton. Originally Posted by DSK
So true. If Trump was running against Obama, he would be destroyed in my opinion. Clinton is carrying more negative baggage than any Presidential candidate I can remember, and it's currently neck-and-neck. Like Clinton, I think Trump does more to hurt himself than anyone else. Both Trump and Clinton need to select strong running mates. That alone will be interesting.
Add one more vote for the Libertarian.
I think most poor, uneducated white men have now realized not only do the rich not like them, they look down on them. Affirmative action and diversity are aimed at poor whites. They have been sacrificed. Rich people (well, most of them) have decided the path of least resistance is to pretend to be in favor of diversity, go along to get along.

They don't want to fight a civil war when their wealth is their G-d. They are disgusted by poor whites, have basically said they do not care about them.

Unfortunately, Trump is a long shot because of the negatives painted on him. He is lucky to run against Hillary, because so many hate her, also. Simple minded Uncle Joe, VP Emeritus, now realizes he would have trounced Trump if he squeaked by Mrs. Clinton. Originally Posted by DSK

Frankly I don't care if president cares about me or not. I just want the rules followed and the country cared about. You take of the country and I'll take care of me. Wanting the president to care about you personally is pretty narcissistic which a liberal trait.
looks bad for hilliary.

with 97 voters in this poll, she's barely leading the libertarian candidate by 1%.
A third party may have a shot this time, H$D are the two least favorable goons that have been up for election ever.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carbon..._9915682.html?

A third party may have a shot this time, H$D are the two least favorable goons that have been up for election ever.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not really, with the exceptions of Maine and Nebraska, the electoral college is winner take all. A third party candidate is not only going to have to prevent Hillary or Trump from winning a state with a majority but they have to WIN at least one state to make it happen. Otherwise, whoever has the plurality in each state...wins.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Mebbe if shrillary really want's to win, she could hire YOU as a consultant ! Seeing as how well YOU done with YOUR campaign here for DOTY, she could learn a thing or 2 about how to run a WINNING campaign from YOUR efforts ! That would sure make you even more popular down at YOUR gloryholes there in KansASS ! And you could final break out YOUR inflatable doll of her and proudly display your support for her down at the 'holes !
Mebbe if shrillary really want's to win, she could hire YOU as a consultant ! Seeing as how well YOU done with YOUR campaign here for DOTY, she could learn a thing or 2 about how to run a WINNING campaign from YOUR efforts ! That would sure make you even more popular down at YOUR gloryholes there in KansASS ! And you could final break out YOUR inflatable doll of her and proudly display your support for her down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Try reading the link first you dumb mother fucker. Have you been skull fucked into a coma?
Kind of surprised that the Libertarian isn't doing better in this poll given that he is the only one who would legalize our hobby. (Of course, it is doubtful he has had more strange pussy than Trump --- or than Hillary for that matter).

I certainly don't expect the Libertarian candidate to win any electoral votes. But if he can crack 15%, he makes it onto the debate stage. Giving us a bona fide third option is a healthy thing for our republic. Small victories today leading to a political realignment in the future.
Kind of surprised that the Libertarian isn't doing better in this poll given that he is the only one who would legalize our hobby. (Of course, it is doubtful he has had more strange pussy than Trump --- or than Hillary for that matter).

I certainly don't expect the Libertarian candidate to win any electoral votes. But if he can crack 15%, he makes it onto the debate stage. Giving us a bona fide third option is a healthy thing for our republic. Small victories today leading to a political realignment in the future. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
+1

And Bob Wills is still the King!