Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Hildabeast's Email Account

Who's slithering now? We're not talking about whether you give a shit. We're talking about whether a significant number of Americans give a shit. Southtown says no. The polls say yes. And you say you're too stupid to figure it out one way or the other. Does that sum it up right?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, we're not. The original contention, which you lied about, was that I said NO one cares. I did not say that. Who was polled? Democrats? A cross-section of voters? Let me make it as clear as I can for your retarded ass. I don't personally care. I don't personally care if anyone else cares. Now, run along and eat more retard sandwiches.
Dammit Rey! I've asked you to be nice to Wormby. He gas you on "ignore" just so he wouldn't have to read stuff like this. I'm glad he can't see it.

Oops! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wish I could buy you for what you're actually worth and sell you for what you think you're worth.
You want to be my pimp, Wormby? Sorry, but I don't play your Big Sir glory hole games. Ask Assup. He's interested.
Who was polled? Democrats? A cross-section of voters? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Still showing your utter cluelessness when it comes to reading polls? Go back to post #43 and you'll see it was an AP-GfK poll. Do a little homework. Don't be lazy. If you still have comprehension problems, then you can ask IB or me in a nice polite way to explain the polling methods to you.

Let me make it as clear as I can for your retarded ass. I don't personally care. I don't personally care if anyone else cares. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ahh yes, the feigned indifference. But you sure would "care" if Hildabeast was surging in the polls, wouldn't you undercunt? Thanks for reminding everyone why you libtards are so detestable. You love to spike the ball when you're winning, and act like you're too good to care when you're losing. You fool nobody, sewer rat.
Still showing your utter cluelessness when it comes to reading polls? Go back to post #43 and you'll see it was an AP-GfK poll. Do a little homework. Don't be lazy. If you still have comprehension problems, then you can ask IB or me in a nice polite way to explain the polling methods to you.

Ahh yes, the feigned indifference. But you sure would "care" if Hildabeast was surging in the polls, wouldn't you undercunt? Thanks for reminding everyone why you libtards are so detestable. You love to spike the ball when you're winning, and act like you're too good to care when you're losing. You fool nobody, sewer rat.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've said it before, Hillary is not my candidate. I don't want her to get the nomination. Why do I need to care? Because you say so? Conservatives have never reveled in winning, have they? The truth is that no matter what you say, I can find the equivalent on either side. It comes down to who your favorite team is, basically. And I find most conservatives to be uptight blowhards. You're a fool if you think it really matters.
You want to be my pimp, Wormby? Sorry, but I don't play your Big Sir glory hole games. Ask Assup. He's interested. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's not what I heard. Those orderlies talk...