False flag operation: bombs

Mail them back to the DNC since that’s where they originated
The Russians did it.
Who is they, Marshall?

If anybody seriously suggested that, you and the rest of your buddies would be screaming your asses off.

So let's just look at the facts. The only people talking about blowing people up, assassinating people, wishing death on others are YOU and your fellow neocon pals.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be very wrong on that account.

"I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House" Madonna, Saturday, January 21, 2017.

And don't forget the six people shot and injured by the Bernie fanatic ... or the ricin letters: two people were hospitalized.
Postage due. Read articles calling them "defective", "not functional" and "inoperable." I think they were bombs in cosmetic name only.

"Clock boy" could have done a better job.

They are pity bombs.
--
Attached Images File Type: jpg 43407044_10217090580356586_8196920714771562496_n.jpg (37.0 KB, 52 views)
-- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That is a great meme.

Of course, they were probably cosmetic make believe bombs because the bomber was a moron.
.... because the bomber was a moron. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Stop and think about it for a moment ...

... They're afraid of firearms and can't make bombs ...

... and they want to "get in people's faces" and "kick them when they're down" .... !!!!!

Fatal flaws in Liberal "thought"!
Agree. The "letter bomb" had 6 stamps on it. Given it had two batteries and a small pipe it wasn't going to do much damage if it was even functional.

Strange that so many were sent out and not a one worked.. Originally Posted by gnadfly

We're up to almost a dozen now.. And with supposedly not one ACTUALLY blowing up, if this WAS a proper targeting of dems, it totally and utterly failed, miserably.
WHERE as if it was a 'false-flag operation, designed to gender up sympathy, it seems to have worked.
Would you have been happier if someone had been maimed or killed?
We're up to almost a dozen now.. And with supposedly not one ACTUALLY blowing up, if this WAS a proper targeting of dems, it totally and utterly failed, miserably.
WHERE as if it was a 'false-flag operation, designed to gender up sympathy, it seems to have worked. Originally Posted by garhkal
Speaking of "flipping" someone to find out who was behind it!!!!

Wait until the little anti-fantasy pips get charged with making, possessing, and mailing fax bombs to public officials with a "terrorism" embellishment tacked on to it!!!!
Would you have been happier if someone had been maimed or killed? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe that the leftists wish some of their 1970's radicals had made them - they were able to detonate thousands of bomb's against anti-left wing targets in that decade. They killed quite a few people, too.

Using them might have caused those injuries the left wishes had happened, for the political gain it would have enabled.
Things I find odd about this: The media had an insane amount of information about the bombs within a few short hours. I was watching the Today show and a reporter commented that the bombs were unable to explode for a multitude of reasons but the authorities don't want to release that information because they don't want the bomb maker to make corrections (yesterday morning). Why would he say that if the authorities didn't want the bomb maker knowing it?

Out of almost a dozen bombs as of today, none have exploded? And they all had digital timers on them, as per the media. Let's be honest, if this were a right wing alt-extremist, he would know his shit and have had made some quality pipe bombs from steel pipes that worked. Because, remember, it's those right wing guys that are violent and going after people. They would at least have their shit together on this.
They would at least have their shit together on this. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Most of them have some exposure to "home-cooked" bombs from dealing with them while in the military. Following instructions also seems to be easier for them. Simply smarter.
Because the bombs haven’t exploded, it couldn’t be the world of a RWWipe?

Because RWWipes know how to conduct domestic terrorism. Liberals don’t know shit about bombs or guns. They never serve in the military,

This argument is getting more ridiculous with each post,

Keep it coming.

You’re “blowing” your opportunity to rejoin the American nation.
I believe that the leftists wish some of their 1970's radicals had made them - they were able to detonate thousands of bomb's against anti-left wing targets in that decade. They killed quite a few people, too.

Using them might have caused those injuries the left wishes had happened, for the political gain it would have enabled. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That wasn’t the question, Fred. Please try to stay on topic.