Yup...I'm going there. We have periods.

Leave it to men who hasn't a period a day in their lives to think they know so much about having a period. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
We don't have to have periods to understand their impacts on your level of service as a result of having a period. We're not grappling with the finer points of PMS or even the best way to handle hygiene. We're talking about scheduling meetings with customers and we men happen to have that side of our little industry almost cornered.
We don't have to have periods to understand their impacts on your level of service as a result of having a period. We're not grappling with the finer points of PMS or even the best way to handle hygiene. We're talking about scheduling meetings with customers and we men happen to have that side of our little industry almost cornered. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Hmm, think you kinda missed the point of this one. She is trying to better serve her customers ie US MEN. Perhaps I am off on this one, but I don't think so.
  • Sami
  • 12-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Exactly... no reason for another forum we can't use any kind of acronyms what so ever. I had daty required above my avatar and that had to be removed. When many others have had it or more.

Having a different rate structure pretty much eliminates all the back and forth. The guys have never needed it spelled out when I say BR only.. They know they read the reviews and know what goes.

Get creative in your ads, can't eat the cookie. Blow your trumpet

Not trying to be an ass here but, listing services are not allowed in ads. As most ads point to the showcase for pertinent information anyway, and you can edit your showcase when you want, put the limited service options there...problem solved. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Guess, ill be the one to not want a "period" forum.

I really do not think, these guys really want to log on after a long day at work, or a long day at home, and see that provider x is doing a bng special, because she bleeding today, he may have really want to have provider x up against the wall, having some good DATY, and bam! just like that, his movie in his head stop playing and changed the channel.

I am all for the ladies making money, but to have a period forum, I don't know, would ruin the fantasy of being a provider. It would be an easy way to knock a provider off a list, oh well provider x is on the rag today, so maybe provider y is available today.

Im not knocking you ladies, at all, you are being creative and thinking of ways to keep the money flowing in. Thats awesome. But you don't have to do just bjs to make extra cash.

Would this forum be only for ladies on their period or for other stuff as well. Maybe that will be better. You know like body rubs, manscaping, and things of that nature.
Ok I have another idea. In the provider ads area we create a thread, not a whole secrion
It would be one of those sticky threads, just probably closed and a new one reopened each week.

We call it "Monthly special, or whatever so it's not a rule breaker. Just like in the rest of the ads section where specific services are not mentioned they would not need to be here either. We would all know what the monthy special was all about. If you get newbie's or someone that doesn't get it, it would be a private convo between them and you on what was available during your monthly special. No need to go into why. This would be an area providers were allowed to post once a month, and it would just all be replies to a thread that would close on Monday morning and a new one would begin. No technical changes needed.
Hmmm.....this is kinda like herding cats! LOL! And, that doesn't mean that any of the points of view are out of whack, either - they seem all valid to me. Thank gawd I'm not a Mod.
Hmm, think you kinda missed the point of this one. She is trying to better serve her customers ie US MEN. Perhaps I am off on this one, but I don't think so. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Don't think I missed a major part of her point at all. This request is about advertising and keeping income coming in during the Red Tide and informing customers of limited service options due to Red Tidal effects. See the below OP quote. I'm not trying to bash here, I'm merely stating a forum for the Red Tide would not drive up business during that time of the month as much if at all. Besides that, see other people's posts about specific service levels and advertising. Anyhow, I'm probably coming off as a douche but I really don't mean to. I'm just a fairly blunt communicator.

Some ladies are lucky to have periods that are like clock work. But many of us have periods that have a mind of our own. My period for example has a 5 day window that it can start. That makes it hard to book appts. I HATE to cancel appts because the period (I had to today) but at the same time, I have to book because if I went on "wait on my period limbo" It could take me out for up to 10 days a month. That is A LOT of days to lose in 1 month.

So this is what I'm thinking. Why not create a forum for ladies that are offering off week specials? I know that there is a lot guys who are NOT looking for full service. The upside of this forum is that is would give providers a area to place ad's and still keep the income coming it (I would be placing a ad today). And it gives a area that guys can go to who are looking for non full service. It would save him a lot of time not having to sort through all the other provider ad's.
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Guess, ill be the one to not want a "period" forum.

I really do not think, these guys really want to log on after a long day at work, or a long day at home, and see that provider x is doing a bng special, because she bleeding today, he may have really want to have provider x up against the wall, having some good DATY, and bam! just like that, his movie in his head stop playing and changed the channel.

I am all for the ladies making money, but to have a period forum, I don't know, would ruin the fantasy of being a provider. It would be an easy way to knock a provider off a list, oh well provider x is on the rag today, so maybe provider y is available today.

Im not knocking you ladies, at all, you are being creative and thinking of ways to keep the money flowing in. Thats awesome. But you don't have to do just bjs to make extra cash.

Would this forum be only for ladies on their period or for other stuff as well. Maybe that will be better. You know like body rubs, manscaping, and things of that nature. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
This is the major point I was trying to communicate. So yeah, delete the bulk of what I've typed and insert this.
Y'all are over thinking it.

Just create section called The Blow N Go Forum. For providers who want to squeeze out higher revenue.... offer more blow and less go.

There you have it. Problem solved.
I'm in. My period will stay away for 3 months then all of a sudden there she is for 10 days. I got a little peeved at the last guy that said, "I've never seen a woman that didn't know the exact time her cycle was starting." I kept thinking what a load of crap. I've never met a woman that DID know exactly when she was starting. Even on birth control there is a 5 day leeway for the start time.

We couldn't post it in our weekly ad. If we knew that precisely then we could tell our clients and this whole thread would be wash. I like the idea kaylee. I'd love to pitch in if that's what it takes to start this up.
well and there are some man that like it during the red rain season... i magine
What a great idea
I got a little peeved at the last guy that said, "I've never seen a woman that didn't know the exact time her cycle was starting." I kept thinking what a load of crap. I've never met a woman that DID know exactly when she was starting. Even on birth control there is a 5 day leeway for the start time. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Kayla, you forget that most of the fucktards are just that fucktards. His exposure to women is probably very limited.
Wouldn't it be just as easy to post your ad and say that they should look at your website for your current availability (and provide a link to it). Then you could completely control when/where/what is listed.

I realize that some would say that would put one provider at a possible disadvantage, but no matter what there isn't a perfect solution. For those who don't have clockwork periods, you may post your normal ad, then 2 days later get your period, so you post in the "flow" section... then 2 days later it may be gone. No matter which way you look at it, with the ad restrictions here (and it sounds like there are good reasons), you will always find yourself somewhat limited. Having potential clients look at your personal websites just seems like the better solution to me.
Hmm, think you kinda missed the point of this one. She is trying to better serve her customers ie US MEN. Perhaps I am off on this one, but I don't think so. Originally Posted by FishGuy13

I have a weird question for you totally unrelated to this topic. Is that a ciclid fish in your avatar? I have bettas and am thinking about a salt water tank. LOL

But back to the topic of periods, I think what the original commentor said was an interesting idea. For me, thank God, my periods are regular as clockwork and I use a sponge, which works wonders (natural sponge). Just in case, however, it leaks and it freaks out the guy, I use a dark-colored condom ( a flavored one like red) so that HE won't freak out at the sight of a little blood. Little natural sea sponges are the best things to use.