What Is One Thing You Have Not Tried That Sometimes..

While I have had a wide variety of experiences during my hobby tenure, the one thing I've NEVER experienced was being seduced by a hobbyists unexpectedly. Every session has been planned but I would so enjoy sitting at dinner (obviously alone) while traveling and being noticed, approached, seduced and entertained for several hours. I'm always ready, but alas... Originally Posted by FLWriter
When I traveled a lot, for business, I had women RW women approach me for fun several times. They were attractive, alone and also traveling for business.

It happens: you usually have to offer them something first, like dinner or a drink.
I found the sexiest Ts...mmmmmm..mmmmmmmmm.
Shes so purrfect!
I can hardly wait to share a Man with her!!

She seems to be into XXXFUN too!

Now the fun in deciding which Man we choose for this event.

It's a XXX fantasy about to cum true..I can't wait to experience.
��
I have always wanted to have sex with a midget
I have yet do do a hot tranny. Booked a couple just to have them play with the Male even though they stated they were open.

My to do list is a female midget and twins!
I am a twin and my sister just recently returned to the lifestyle. Always had a fantasy to tag team another set of twins with her. A girl can dream!
I would love to get fucked at the adult theater. By 2-3 guys.
I'd like to set up a role play session where the girl has to beg for her donation $20 at a time:

"Want this 20? Take off your shirt"
"Want THIS 20?" "Bend over and finger you ass"
Etc...

Of course in reality, the entire donation would be hers once the session starts. I'd just like to role play. Originally Posted by Samhyde
i did kinda similar visit one time. in real life, the provider was also an artist (funky & warped, imo).
i was a potential investor in her & her gallery.
in order to get my support, she had to show me her gallery room by room. in each room, for a 50$ investment, she’d have to show/explain the art & then suck lil delites, let me do her doggie/cg/mish, more sucking, etc until i made my cumplete investment.

i became an art connosieur that afternoon!
took me six rooms, tho :^}
Have done most everything I have ever wanted to in the hobby except...

I'd like to be a present for a bi couple and let them enjoy me however they would like.
Have done most everything I have ever wanted to in the hobby except...

I'd like to be a present for a bi couple and let them enjoy me however they would like. Originally Posted by texasvisitor
Visit Tulsa
Visit Tulsa Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Me first!
I have always wanted to have sex with a midget Originally Posted by scram14020
Had a similar thought but two at once. One on my face and the other cowgirl
I would like to fuck gypsy at the adult theater hell yes
Threesome with my SO (FFM) or a fousome as a couple at a spa. (FFFM)
I have always wanted to have sex with a midget Originally Posted by scram14020
Aren't you afraid you'd cum up short?
Id like to play with two female providers who would be into spanking (giving and receiving) and playing all around.
Would like to muff dive into an authentic red head with a full bush!