How comfortable are you knowing that a forum on ECCIE has completely different rules?

Dearhunter, give jlc a DeD session. DeD ought to be modtard enough for him.
I'll concede that possibility. As a famous physicist once postulated, given the right energy state, anything is possible. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
and 2 + 2 equals 5 for extremely large values of 2
Dearhunter, give jlc a DeD session. DeD ought to be modtard enough for him. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh shit, not that! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! ...starting to sound like an S&M appointment...
Gentlemen...this is not the spider hole, please keep your posts it mildly adultish OK?
  • jf987
  • 03-30-2012, 12:50 AM
I did not even know of hidden sub forums. memories of being picked last for dodgeball is rushing back...a pm with an invite would help
Send sofiaofhouston a request for an invite.
Wrong again, Duke!

Got this photo of Laz during the last TFHB meeting during their "Pledge of Paranoia"

Attachment 116155 Originally Posted by coven
Posting pics of Laz without his permission? There's a thread for that.

If folks don't know what is said in the Spider Hole, why would they care what is being said?

Was the Spider Hole created at the beginning of the year? I do not recall anyone mentioning/complaining about it until recently. Originally Posted by S-Man
Security is important to all of us.
Since this is the Internet, there is no real security, only a false sense of security generated by the "rules".
Any perceived loophole in the rules diminishes the feeling of security, real or false, creating unrest in those who value a false sense of security.

Also, the more people that know about the SH, but aren't alowed in, the more paranoia builds. I'll use the Freemasons as an example.

I requested access to the SH about 9 months ago, but I never heard back. Just sayin.
I do not thinck the hole was around nine months ago ... but I do not pay much attention to detail.
Let me get that for you.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=247712

Almost 9 months to the day.
No wonder my post totals have gotten so high.
i am fine with it i would love to try it out