Any interest?

• pxmcc
  • 11-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Hey alysa71

You may have seen pxmcc but unless you have seen WW too, you wouldn't know. Judging by His affinity for whales it's obvious wolf whostle French turd is pxmccc

Both err I mean this dude pxmccwolfwhistle frenchtoast loves the 170lb whales Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
btw, Alyssa71 looks like one of Botticelli's models. she never claimed to be a spinner, she lists herself as a small bbw in her Showcase even though some guys would call her curvy, and whom i choose to see or not to see is, frankly, none of ur damn bidniz...

Btw, her CW game is straight up pse mayhem, but I doubt you'll ever have the pleasure after you insulted her and all. very classy of you...
From the neck up she compares to Botticelli's Godess of love.

But I think you mean one of Peter Paul Rubens models.

Not to be confused with this modern artist:

• pxmcc
  • 11-06-2017, 12:14 AM
^^fair enuf..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Again.

(Sorry, low hangin fruit) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
dammit, TW. We got 4 douchebags in this thread, the Op, a certain hobbyist's shamdle, his alternate shamdle lurking in the corner, and WW (talk about low hanging fruit..) plz stay on topic...

oh btw, i fell in love with a BP hooker tonite. search is ur friend.. review not forthcoming, sorry. sometimes, u gotta know when to stfu (listen up, shamdle!)...

oh ya Op, the Houston market sux. we're all broke ass bitches from harvey, plus it still kinda smells, u know, that funky type smell.. just say no. we don't wanna waste ur time, after all. and ur right, the Stros pretty much suck. just got lucky. H-town is not for you, but if, nevertheless, you still decide to visit the Mosquito City, our featured hobbyist goes by WolfWhistle, and he offers doubles with another esteemed hobbyist, CutePapi. I'm such a fan of ya, I'll even spot the donation. they are currently offering a 2-for-1 special; do check out their sexy sexy showcases! get it while the gettin's good...