Deal Breakers for providers

Who took my Tiara lol. I am a princess for all intensive purposes
Here's a deal breaker: exaggerated reviews! I don't want to read that you performed greek on me or however that goes because I'm not into greek .. no! I don't even want your fingers in my booty! I love honest guys .. you know .. the ones that don't stretch the truth! Another deal breaker would be posting my incall location! Do you really want people to know that? Hasn't happened to me but if it were to happen I wouldn't see you again! Just sayin!

Let's stay on topic here guys. I am enjoying the thread. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I can understand this totally. If a guy puts in there that you did something that you clearly do not allow then that's not exaggerating, that's lieing.

I also get the location thing as well. As a matter of fact one of our well known and respected providers here in Houston started a thread on that very subject cause some idiot obviously didn't have a brain. Hey it's not his fault if he doesn't have a brain is it? I mean he can't think...lol.

As a matter of fact after looking at London's showcase and your pic I'm not sure after meeting either one of you that I could concentrate enough to even write a review
Totally Agree!

As a matter of fact after looking at London's showcase and your pic I'm not sure after meeting either one of you that I could concentrate enough to even write a review Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Awww That was very sweet of you to write.
Actually Sweet, Thank you for posting this thread. I answered and was followed by some stuff that gimme needed to understand. I don't want to feel like I hurt someone. That's why I explained that he came at me like a cop or someone I was not interested in him reviewing me with (what I felt) were unrealistic expectations. Now I see that he was just new and being honest. If I were to have been "completely" convinced he were LE, most of you girls know how I handle that situation. I just didn't have much interest in pursuing it any further and used the old "send a pic to get rid of LE"... I was giggling when I sent that (not hopelessly waiting for it), logged out and never even looked for a response. Now a days, LE will send you those pics even unrequested just to confirm your "Intent". They started that when the amended laws to include "intent" so don't trust it anymore.

Gimme, I believe we both needed that conversation. You obviously needed it or you wouldn't have followed my post with yours about me. I needed it because I want to let guys know that I have not seen by choice not to take it so personal. Usually it's because I read some where that you are too big for me. I'm a lovable gal and never want to hurt anyone. There are different reasons why I personally "opt out" of a request. Talking too much is one and high expectations is another. You never told me you were AA or that would have been a third one too. I am just being honest here Babe. I know who started the "Lacey is bat shit crazy campaign" and it was a different AA man who is known for wanting greek and was in a position on the boards that I don't see. He too was too sensitive and went for my reputation first and I know that. Nobody had ever said a bad thing about me (ASPD) til then and I had over 50 great reviews on there alone; so I know what is going on. As I pointed out earlier, it is always obvious to the experienced which guys are hurt by not getting what they want and it is always obvious which girls need more business. I do have enough faith in your intelligence to realize now that it really isn't worth it in the grand scheme or end of it all to play the "drama" game. Good luck to ya. I also understand the frustration you guys go through being ruled out by things you can't control such as being AA; especially when the ladies in your own race do it to ya too. Again, don't take it so personal. There are plenty of guys out there that don't see blonds cause maybe all the girls in their family are blond; or they believe we are ALL dumb... whatever... you see my point... go have some fun and make us girls that "opted out" for whatever reason regret missing such a great guy. That's what we "blonds" do *giggles*. Happy New Year!

And happy New Year to All. Kisses! Lacey
Hell i have a hard time concentrating just looking at your avatar EA ! Thats disturbingly erotic ...hmmm maybe i should go to the costume shop soon.

Seriously though the location thing would be a huge no no on the location thing. That should be common sense.
I'm blushing lmao

Do you know how many times I've been told to bring the bunny suit lmao. I am seriously thinking about at least going at getting some rabbit ears.

Hell i have a hard time concentrating just looking at your avatar EA ! Thats disturbingly erotic ...hmmm maybe i should go to the costume shop soon.

Seriously though the location thing would be a huge no no on the location thing. That should be common sense. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm blushing lmao

Do you know how many times I've been told to bring the bunny suit lmao. I am seriously thinking about at least going at getting some rabbit ears. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
mmmm rabbit ears, the better to guide u with my dear They be torn off in no time
Do you know how many times I've been told to bring the bunny suit lmao. I am seriously thinking about at least going at getting some rabbit ears. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That would be kinda hot! After watching Sasha Grey do a furry.. I know for a fact that I'll enjoy the rabbit suit.. lol! EI, you're too cute!
NO Rabbits!! Do a cop instead lol. Takes me back to the good ole days.
Ya know London if I could pull off a cop uniform and look sexy in it I would do it in a heartbeat for you. But somehow and I'm pretty sure you would not find it sexy lol. Funny as hell yes.

Well maybe funny would work....
Well it's the effort babe.
Thanks Naomi .(beautiful pic btw ) ..I just asked a question regarding dealbreakers , I didnt mean to start trouble Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Nah you didn't start an trouble girl. There's just people who like stirring the pot....and continue too. Its actually a disgusting part of the hobby to have to experience....but not really ya know.

I hope the thread thrives and continues....but as you can tell by certain replyers it seems to be a mean spirited vendetta of some sort. I felt it was very helpful for hobbyists to see. It hasn't hindered me in anyway. I got a lot of support systems started from it.

I think it was a nice touch that a mod stepped in and brought it back to topic....but he definitely didn't fix and aerted fixing the issue. At least with time that will happen. This can serve as an example I guess. Either way its no hinderance to me to see who I please.
mispost lol
Who took my Tiara lol. I am a princess for all intensive purposes Originally Posted by London Rayne
I found your Tiara London, it was under my bed
Naomi said it was her's tho
Deal breakers for me

Rude comments on boards are in PM.
asking for special's
Requesting Naked photos(no screening done)
Asking. Questions that ate posted in my
Ad
Demanding behavior (no thank you)

Unclean should not have to be put on any woman's. List its just common sense!!"

Safire Sweet