Super Awesome News

See...this is what happens when I leave for duty for three days and leave you kids by yourself...You run off a perfectly good blond headed hooker...

See St.C...just my mere presence is a moderating influence in Houston... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I don't know what you are talking about. No one has run me off. I'm already 70% booked. Why would I walk away from that kind of money. I am smart you know.

Now, there have been some very rude people that have posted in MY threADs but I am way too smart to let them intimidate me.

They are just haters who don't know a good thing when they see it or are probably pimps who are threatened by my beauty, charm, intelligence and fake cat accent.

In any case I've put them all on ignore since I am already 70% booked and not with any of the haters.

I'm really looking forward to having drincks with all of my new friends. So, if you are interested in meeting me in public please send me a PM with at least 3 vouches from providers or well known hobbyists not on my ignore list and your CC information(so I'll know you can buy drincks) and a request to attend the M & G. I'll have my screening crew check you out I'll get back to you if approved.

I look forward to meeting one or two of you fun people soon. xoxoxox

Remember, I have a brain and I'm not afraid to use it!
Don't ask questions you're not prepared to hear the answers to, because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front shitting all over your parade.
So this would have helped? Elephant shit is about the only thing missing in this thread, now baby mod try to stay on topic this thread is all about Boardman look he has VD wishes

Yes mAm he does have a lovely blog I just found it.
BoardMans blog
He also has a You Tube video. I personally love this idea. I saw his and just had to have one of my own.
Boardman's first You Tube video
He even took time and spent some money on a presentable web site
Boardman's web site
UCD no worries gurl I used Dear Prophets P411 . I will share with you. I booked a 3 hour dinner date. We are good to go.
Welcome to Houston Boardman I hope you have a jacuzzi available. Also with a P411 account is there a discount for multi hour dates? Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Oooh, that's AWESOME!!! I want to be the first appointment on his first day of availability so I can have a fresh tomcat for breakfast. Send me that P411 and give me a link to his discount. Should I send him an email asking that he clean his litterbox and his fur a few seconds before I arrive? Also, thanks for the links, I think I'm really in lust now. Any hints on how I can get him to waive his deposit requirement? Reese, you're the bomb!!! I need all the pointers I can get, because this cat is tough on screening.
Originally Posted by notanewbie
NAN, I really didn't need to see this. Please tell me that's not BM.
NAN, I really didn't need to see this. Please tell me that's not BM. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
There you are my dear. I've missed you.

I know that looks like a large sandbox but when have you ever seen a cat with tusks and a trunk?
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a single review anywhere of this boardman. He's either so good that no one wants to write about it or he is so bad that no one want anyone to know they've seen him.....

Wonder which one it is lol.....
There you are my dear. I've missed you.

I know that looks like a large sandbox but when have you ever seen a cat with tusks and a trunk? Originally Posted by boardman
I thought NAN took that picture of you in a Halloween costume. I'm soo happy you're really not THAT big.
Which picture participant do you thinck is BM?
Which picture participant do you thinck is BM? Originally Posted by pyramider

Ha ha, I didn't notice the feet sticking out from under the pile til you said something.

UCD, you've already passed screening, we both have friends in low places. (I won't tell if you won't) Now about that donation............Pork skins and Miller lite is a sure thing, I've also been known to give it up for a fifth of crown and a can of 7up. It's really your choice.
Just contact my personal cat herder/pimp, Muffbro, to schedule an appointment.

Edit to add: The dearhunter love thread is two pages longer than mine. I'm really starting to feel some insecurities creeping in.....Just sayin'
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a single review anywhere of this boardman. He's either so good that no one wants to write about it or he is so bad that no one want anyone to know they've seen him.....

Wonder which one it is lol..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Why it's both...of course! YMWV...
I'm all that!
I'm even learning to meow in a British accent. I know how much some of y'all like that.
Can you purr in French, too?
Can you purr in french on my little kitty, pretty please with sugar on top?
Can you purr in french on my little kitty, pretty please with sugar on top? Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romance_languages

Give me a week or so. I just went out and bought Rosetta Stone "The Romance Language" collection.