Last night numbers are in. It's Assup by a Landslide!

gotta give assup credit

he has more of you monkeys over his barrel than I expected ... the rightwing kids went apeshit crazy on every level over a dickhead poll ..

be proud Originally Posted by CJ7
I think we should organize a 10 dipshit march on Washington. I can guess who'd show up!
I think we should organize a 10 dipshit march on Washington. I can guess who'd show up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the proud leader!

Let's hear if for

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!

gotta give assup credit

he has more of you monkeys over his barrel than I expected ... the rightwing kids went apeshit crazy on every level over a dickhead poll ..

be proud Originally Posted by CJ7
There you go again sticking up for your buddy Assup. It is ok for him to start up a "dipshit poll." He gets a pass from you on that. But when we conservatives respond negatively to this, "it is rightwing kids went apeshit crazy on every level over a dickhead poll". Like it is not ok to respond to being called this and trying to turn the thing back around on him. You are a real piece of work, DIPSHIT!
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM
oh look!

the children are still going apeshit crazy ..

big surprise
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Gotta be honest CJ, Niceguy has a point...

Besides for me it is all about having some laughs, for some of the libtards it is not, their sense of humor is non existant..
I think we should organize a 10 dipshit march on Washington. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The 10 dipshit march happens everyday in Austin.
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 07:13 PM
The 10 dipshit march happens everyday in Austin. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm afraid there are more than 10 in Austin.... lol
Really? I haven't seen you. I think Ive seen a number of other bald, fat, pathetic old men. Maybe you were there.
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Really? I haven't seen you. I think Ive seen a number of other bald, fat, pathetic old men. Maybe you were there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well Mr. Dipshit of the year 2013, you must have been looking in a mirror. I am tall and thin.
pretty funny, Seedy. You know how this whole thing started, didn't you?
How do brainwashed white liberals live with themselves? Assup, tell me your story.
Howcome they haven't banned you again, Humpty?
pretty funny, Seedy. You know how this whole thing started, didn't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
cause you are the dipshit of the year?

I am surprise you still post on this board, I thought you were in Harlem?
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 10:31 PM
pretty funny, Seedy. You know how this whole thing started, didn't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No Sup, fill me in I am mentally challenged.
Yes you are.