Liberals Responsible for over 500 sexual attacks in Germany

LMAO @ hillbilly dipshit
LMAO @ my stinky dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY. in fag pink too. maybe you should email Pat Robertson you are no longer a purple fag? just a pink fag but fag you are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! Is that the best you've got dickcheese?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! I have the best dickcheese on my nose Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY
  • DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 09:29 PM
Do you need a link? How about a big smoky hot link up your ass?

I'm sure one of your Fellow members of the Blew Men Group would oblige you, JL.

Meanwhile, explain which part of my post was bullshit. The fraud part, Mr. Poppinfresh? The liar part, Mr. Jones? Or the babble part, Mr. Daft?

I know it isn't the dodging the question part because you're still doing it. Please explain how American liberals are responsible for sexual assaults in Germany, you lying, welshing, fraudulent piece of filth. Remember, I asked nicely. I fucking said please, shitbird.

You reveal yourself with every post, Mr. Anger Management. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How stupid can you be, asshole?

Quit calling me JL, Jones, Daft, etc. BTW.

I said everything you posted was bullshit, not any part of - all of it.

The other inference was also explained, dumbhead.
Kicking your ass with my bare keyboard, Shirley!

And you still haven't answered the question, JL.
Kicking my ass with my bare keyboard, i lick my own asshole

And i am still haven't answered my own question, i am AssupLicker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY old man

you dicklicker
You're keeping it stooooopid, WaKKKo!

Y'fuckin' reeetard!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's not just women, they love fucking *Staff Edit - JCM too. And butt fucking men is their favorite. Come to think of it, there is no safe hole around them.

*Let's try to remember to leave out bestiality references here.

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Gotta ask you, SLOBBRIN. When exactly is this meme supposed to represent? Who invaded Europe? Who raped Eurpoean women during those "Medieval Times" depicted in your swaggering meme.

Do you have a point based in fact?

Give us a history lesson, Bubba!