Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

From another thread:

I officially have new found respect for Saige, not cause of this comment, but she surprised me earlier. Didn't give enough cred, will now.

Too little too late, but sorry I'm such a schmuck, dick wad. Won't happen to you again. Originally Posted by XY
  • XY
  • 04-26-2014, 08:10 AM
From another thread: Originally Posted by jackfengshui
True story!

New found respect for Saige.

Surprised myself.

Weird.
Teachable moment?
  • XY
  • 04-26-2014, 08:14 AM
From another thread: Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Thanks Jack for highlighting in RED though.

You are awesome!

Ok, maybe not.

Just remember mods, he injected himself into the conversation and I didn't "cyber stalk".

Thanks Jack
It's never too late, but maybe too little. After threads upon threads of bashing one kind word isn't much. But this is 'tween y'all.

As for condom removal on the flip, it's not so much being sneaky as it just falls off. It can be hard to find the Tom Thumb extra smalls in this market. She didn't even know I was back in.
It's never too late, but maybe too little. After threads upon threads of bashing one kind word isn't much. But this is 'tween y'all.

As for condom removal on the flip, it's not so much being sneaky as it just falls off. It can be hard to find the Tom Thumb extra smalls in this market. She didn't even know I was back in. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
sorry, as much dislike XY, but we seem to get-a-long ok playing checkers with each other. I don't see the bashing. Unless you think its all lie rather than hot air.

I think he just doing his part of global warming. Full of hot air. No matter how some may think that hot air is.

so get next to a gal, AND GET WARM, taint summer yet.

its info

btw XY (from a review)
Originally Posted by XY
I don't think it's a fake encounter, though embellished for sure and not representative of Sydney as most will experience. She is former duo partner with Kate/Hunter and Karen Giselle.

Company you keep, well......ijs
speaking of Sydney and Karen Giselle

whats their rating in your Upset NY coed BBQ threAD
please answer there Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
i would bet yes on giselle

if a betting man

never saw her but have an inkling for these things.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
  • XY
  • 04-26-2014, 09:47 AM
No Sydney

Hell no to Karen Giselle (Same reasoning used to No PLD, RocJuliette). Personally witnessed PT with KG, visible marks with PLD
I don't feel like wading through this swamp of a thread, anyone fess up to catching anything? I'm guessing no.
see JohnnyCap, just the info you want in ROS or ML.
Why I not in a rush to do a review.
PA useless
Or are my bat shit crazy reviews a lie, that I had a bat shit crazy good time with a bit of bat shit crazy gal.

CRAZY WHORES are better in bed ( 1 2) from Arkansas
not always true. But if bat shit crazy good rather than bad, you still had a good time.
And can leave when time is up, so you do not end up NUTS like me

Thank asshole errr ops XY your a ACE for a errr never mind
lorde reign

edit:
we need a who is insane poll ?????
and do I come in 3rd, 4th or 5th place
bet it would be who all is on the poll what place I get Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh hehehehehehe
How the fuck did I miss this thread??

Other than the occasional accidental condom slippage I've haven't even tried to go the hobby BB route. Although it's enticing, I worry that providers that are willing to engage in BB, feel like they have nothing to lose.. (or gain for that matter...).
As a Hobbyist, going bareback is a proportional sign of the depth of your sexual addiction. If you're so blinded by your lust for pussy that you put your health at risk, you really have issues. Above and beyond the average.

As a provider, I can't imagine why one would allow it. It's not really financially paying off is it? It's not like it's doubling profits. Is it?

My policy is to play as safe as you can. I admittedly, do BBBJ with providers, but that's where I draw the line....and I am very big about washing my cock before and after.
max lol washing before and after does nothing to insure you against her mouth lol
Some ladies are paranoid lol some good for business.

Saige why don't you tell the boys how many pms you've had in the last 12 hrs
I bet a lot

For the record I did not pm her
And all you fuckers that lay low and don't post or review you love to pm me and ask whos fucking bbfs and who was tight or not, suck it up and post in this thread and tell us u pussies

And fuckin jose, stop asking me for pictures god damn you, you already fucked the girl youre asking me about
this is a crazy thread..but funny because i had this very conversation last week
with a cool gent that came to visit me..
now..i havent offered it..i have been asked for it on many occasion though....
the gents are still working on getting the upsell rate together...lmao!! Originally Posted by aj14620
25k rite? Lol